Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Finally I touched 1000.Yahooooo!!! Post 302325406 by vidyadhar85 on Monday 15th of June 2009 05:46:23 AM
Old 06-15-2009
Bug

thanks Neo.....Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

comparing timestamp of a file with its touched version

Hi, I'm new to unix,I wanna know how can I compare timestamp of a file with its touched version.i.e I want to be sure if the touch command has worked properly i.e if the file has been touched then a msg should be printed saying success else failure.All this to be incurred in a script. Any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prince258
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Never touched UNIX before.. Where do I start?

I will be taking a UNIX course as a part of my college Data Com concentration curriculum. Just thought it would be a good idea to get a little head start, since this class will most likely be quite difficult for someone like me. I never did any programming and I never dealt with Unix or Linux short... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ibex333
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Last touched file by a specific program ?

i have a directory where all .csv files are available. i have 3 perl programs(ex: a.pl,b.pl,c.pl) which continuously runs every 1 minute to scan all files in that directory. now i have 2 questions 1) how can i write an app lock on that particular folder to make sure only one program will scan... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbjv
4 Replies
IMAGEPSBBOX(3)								 1							    IMAGEPSBBOX(3)

imagepsbbox - Give the bounding box of a text rectangle using PostScript Type1 fonts

SYNOPSIS
array imagepsbbox (string $text, resource $font, int $size) DESCRIPTION
array imagepsbbox (string $text, resource $font, int $size, int $space, int $tightness, float $angle) Gives the bounding box of a text rectangle using PostScript Type1 fonts. The bounding box is calculated using information available from character metrics, and unfortunately tends to differ slightly from the results achieved by actually rasterizing the text. If the angle is 0 degrees, you can expect the text to need 1 pixel more to every direc- tion. PARAMETERS
o $text - The text to be written. o $font_index - A font resource, returned by imagepsloadfont(3). o $size -$size is expressed in pixels. o $space - Allows you to change the default value of a space in a font. This amount is added to the normal value and can also be negative. Expressed in character space units, where 1 unit is 1/1000th of an em-square. o $tightness -$tightness allows you to control the amount of white space between characters. This amount is added to the normal character width and can also be negative. Expressed in character space units, where 1 unit is 1/1000th of an em-square. o $angle -$angle is in degrees. RETURN VALUES
Returns an array containing the following elements: +--+--------------------+ |0 | | | | | | | left x-coordinate | | | | |1 | | | | | | | upper y-coordinate | | | | |2 | | | | | | | right x-coordinate | | | | |3 | | | | | | | lower y-coordinate | | | | +--+--------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 imagepsbbox(3) usage <?php // Create image handle $im = imagecreatetruecolor(200, 200); // Allocate colors $black = imagecolorallocate($im, 0, 0, 0); $white = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 255, 255); // Load the PostScript Font $font = imagepsloadfont('font.pfm'); // Make a bounding box for the font $bbox = imagepsbbox('Sample text is simple', $font, 12); // Define our X and Y cordinates $x = ($bbox[2] / 2) - 10; $y = ($bbox[3] / 2) - 10; // Write the font to the image imagepstext($im, 'Sample text is simple', $font, 12, $black, $white, $x, $y); // Output and free memory header('Content-type: image/png'); imagepng($im); imagedestroy($im); ?> CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 7.0.0 | | | | | | | T1Lib support was removed from PHP, thrus remov- | | | ing this function. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ NOTES
Note This function is only available if PHP is compiled using --with-t1lib[=DIR]. SEE ALSO
imagepstext(3). PHP Documentation Group IMAGEPSBBOX(3)