Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory Storage Monitoring/Reporting? Post 302323626 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 8th of June 2009 02:18:32 PM
Old 06-08-2009
this depends on what hardware you have, what you can program/script for yourself or how much money you are willing to spend...

one of the nice and expensive tools:
IT Service Optimization with Capacity Planning Software

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

how can I monitoring the LUNs in HP storage

Hi, How can i monitoring the LUN in HP Storage with korn shells? I would like to have a shell can monitoring the LUN, VGs, lvols and raw devices. Jesus (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgutierrez29
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Monitoring and Reporting Solutions

Hi, I am hunting for a low cost Monitoring & Reporting Tool for the SUN Environment. I have all and all SUN Environment with LDOMs, Zones. The monitoring Tool 1. Hardware failure. 2. Disk space and failure. 3. LDOMS,Zones. 4. CPU,Memory Utilization. 5. ping,URL Monitors 6. Send... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: menonk
4 Replies
MooseX::Storage::Meta::Attribute::Trait::DoNotSerialize(User Contributed Perl DocumentMooseX::Storage::Meta::Attribute::Trait::DoNotSerialize(3pm)

NAME
MooseX::Storage::Meta::Attribute::Trait::DoNotSerialize - A custom meta-attribute-trait to bypass serialization SYNOPSIS
package Point; use Moose; use MooseX::Storage; with Storage('format' => 'JSON', 'io' => 'File'); has 'x' => (is => 'rw', isa => 'Int'); has 'y' => (is => 'rw', isa => 'Int'); has 'foo' => ( traits => [ 'DoNotSerialize' ], is => 'rw', isa => 'CodeRef', ); 1; DESCRIPTION
Sometimes you don't want a particular attribute to be part of the serialization, in this case, you want to make sure that attribute uses this custom meta-attribute-trait. See the SYNOPSIS for a nice example that can be easily cargo-culted. METHODS
Introspection meta BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. AUTHOR
Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2008 by Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-28 MooseX::Storage::Meta::Attribute::Trait::DoNotSerialize(3pm)