Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory Storage Monitoring/Reporting? Post 302323624 by Stephan on Monday 8th of June 2009 02:10:37 PM
Old 06-08-2009
Storage Monitoring/Reporting?

Hi.

How do you guys, monitor/report your Storage environment? I have people (don't we all? ) that like to have monthly reports on space (raw/assigned/available), ports available/used, switches and the such.

Do you use anything special? Or are you like me, a nice big Excel spreadsheet? How about something like Onaro's Sanscreen? Other solutions out there that you know of/use that could do the job?

Thanks.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

how can I monitoring the LUNs in HP storage

Hi, How can i monitoring the LUN in HP Storage with korn shells? I would like to have a shell can monitoring the LUN, VGs, lvols and raw devices. Jesus (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgutierrez29
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Monitoring and Reporting Solutions

Hi, I am hunting for a low cost Monitoring & Reporting Tool for the SUN Environment. I have all and all SUN Environment with LDOMs, Zones. The monitoring Tool 1. Hardware failure. 2. Disk space and failure. 3. LDOMS,Zones. 4. CPU,Memory Utilization. 5. ping,URL Monitors 6. Send... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: menonk
4 Replies
TORRUS_GENREPORT(8)						      torrus						       TORRUS_GENREPORT(8)

NAME
genreport - Generate the Usage Report SYNOPSIS
torrus genreport --report=ReportName --date=YYYY-MM-DD [options...] torrus genreport --genhtml [options...] DESCRIPTION
When the Torrus Reporting engine is set up, this command is used to generate the reports from the collected data. See Torrus Reporting Setup Guide for more information. OPTIONS
--report=ReportName The name of the report that is to be generated. Currently supported: "MonthlyUsage". --date=YYYY-MM-DD Specifies the start date of the reported period. For the monthly report, this should be any day within the calendar month. --time=hh:mm Specifies the start time of the reported period. This option is ignored for the monthly reports. --genhtml Instructs the report engine to build the HTML output from the generated reports. --tree=TREE When used with "--genhtml", generates the HTML reports only for the specified tree. --all2tree=TREE When used with "--genhtml", generates the HTML reports only for all available service IDs in the specified tree. --verbose Prints extra informatgion. --debug Prints debugging information. SEE ALSO
torrus(8) NOTES
See more documentation at Torrus home page: http://torrus.org AUTHOR
Stanislav Sinyagin <ssinyagin@yahoo.com> torrus 2.03 2013-07-26 TORRUS_GENREPORT(8)