Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu istalling postgresql driver on ubuntu Post 302323361 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 7th of June 2009 05:59:41 AM
Old 06-07-2009
i haven't looked at the source, but is there a "configure" script? mostly you've to run:

- configure
- make
- make install

try the above and post the output of your screen using "code" tags (the # button above).

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Which GFX driver version am I'm using under Ubuntu 7.04?

I just did a fresh install of Ubuntu 7.04 with a Gnome desktop. Following some instructions on the ATI site I think I just managed to install 8.36.5 of the drivers for my Radeon 9500, I'm getting a "Proprietary Drivers in use" warning icon at the top right of the screen, which I activated with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Ward
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Making a ppd driver for Minolta 3100 on CUPS/Ubuntu

Hello I have a Minolta QMS Magicolor 3100 printer. A driver is available (Minolta-magicolor_3100-Postscript.ppd) for Linux, installed using foomatic, but it does not work properly. The resolution is at it's lowest and a poor quality grainy print results. The printer works fine under Windows XP... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bwallum
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Driver problem with Ubuntu 10.10

I have a Dell laptop with Ubuntu 10.10 installed in it. The headphone driver is not supportive in my system but it works really well with other laptops like HP. So my question is that does Ubuntu 10.10 in Dell does not work? Moreover, if i upgrade my system later with 11.04, will the problem... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: poonam.gaigole
8 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Is Ubuntu OS good? Do you need to install any driver after installing it?

I'm planning to install the Ubuntu OS on my laptop(currently has windows Vista), but I don't know if Ubuntu is good. Do you need to install any drivers for Ubuntu? Can I send stuff to my printer in Ubuntu? Is it compatible with my printer driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

7. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)						     Debhelper						      DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)

NAME
dh_auto_configure - automatically configure a package prior to building SYNOPSIS
dh_auto_configure [buildsystemoptions] [debhelperoptions] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_auto_configure is a debhelper program that tries to automatically configure a package prior to building. It does so by running the appropriate command for the build system it detects the package uses. For example, it looks for and runs a ./configure script, Makefile.PL, Build.PL, or cmake. A standard set of parameters is determined and passed to the program that is run. Some build systems, such as make, do not need a configure step; for these dh_auto_configure will exit without doing anything. This is intended to work for about 90% of packages. If it doesn't work, you're encouraged to skip using dh_auto_configure at all, and just run ./configure or its equivalent manually. OPTIONS
See "BUILD SYSTEM OPTIONS" in debhelper(7) for a list of common build system selection and control options. -- params Pass params to the program that is run, after the parameters that dh_auto_configure usually passes. For example: dh_auto_configure -- --with-foo --enable-bar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)