Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14 Post 302323085 by Twix on Friday 5th of June 2009 10:37:22 AM
Old 06-05-2009
Smilie i have no idea on the OS or Version eek im 100 miles away from the server at the moment..... i'll try and find out now....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernal Panic

Received the following on the weekend. Panic:k_trap kernel mode trap type 0X0000000e cannot dump 163739 pages to dumpdev hd (1/41):space for only 48640 pages Dump not complete Safe to power off or press any key to reboot Any ideas how to fix this one? It also happen a month ago. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcoleman544
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

How to Achive IP address through MAC(Ethernet) address

Hi sir, i want to make such programe which takes MAC(Ethernet) address of any host & give me its IP address....... but i'm nt getting that how i can pass the MAC address to Frame........ Please give me an idea for making such program... Thanks & regards Krishna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnacins
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _malloc_unlocked at 0xfe1d44ac

When i run a program in sun solaris i got core dumped with an error message as follows... signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _malloc_unlocked at 0xfe1d44ac 0xfe1d44ac: _malloc_unlocked+0x022c: ld , %o3 Current function is GetEDBInfo 360 EXEC SQL (dbx) where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noufal
1 Replies

4. Programming

segmantation Fault error SEGV_MAPERR - Address not mapped to object

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault si_code: 1 - SEGV_MAPERR - Address not mapped to object. 0x9fffffffbe7080d0:0 in free+0xb0 () from /usr/lib/hpux64/libc.so.1 Hi , I have developed a class to read config file (flat file with space as a field seperator ) on plattform... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pravinbhingare
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address)

Hello i ve got the following error on a C servor. signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) when running in dbx program terminated by signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) 0xff1d5cb4: srch_dir+0x0154: cmp %o1, %o0 Current function is _log 533 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumuri
4 Replies

6. IP Networking

Tracing a MAC address to IP address: Solaris

Hi there I lost connectivity to one of our remote systems and when I checked the messages log I found the following: Aug 10 23:42:34 host xntpd: time reset (step) 1.681729 s Aug 16 13:20:51 host ip: WARNING: node "mac address" is using our IP address x.x.x.x on aggr1 Aug 16 13:20:51 host... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: notreallyhere
9 Replies

7. SCO

Kernal Panic questions

I am trying to restore Unixware 7.1 from a backup using RestoreEdge which is from Microline version 2. The restore is on another machine using the same RAID controller and TBU. We are retiring the other machine. Anyway, we get to disk #2 and it panics. Here is the Pic. Can anyone tell me... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccd1977
13 Replies

8. Programming

Signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _memcpy at 0xff0b07c0

Hi, I am unable to copy the cursor value into character variable which is defined in nested structure by pointer. typedef struct aaa { unsigned char device_type; unsigned char encrypt; unsigned short rec_len; } ABC; typedef ABC *Pabc; typedef struct def { ABC... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gthangav
9 Replies

9. Red Hat

Error: kernal panic not syncing

HI All, server stopped here, we are suspecting server crash, need install new OS. Any suggestions on this. kindly help to us. Thanks Rajesh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajesh_Apple
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

C program to detect duplicate ip address if any after assigning ip address to ethernet interface

Hi , Could someone let me know how to detect duplicate ip address after assigning ip address to ethernet interface using c program (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
3 Replies
lchage(8)						      System Manager's Manual							 lchage(8)

NAME
lchage - Display or change user password policy SYNOPSIS
lchage [OPTION]... user DESCRIPTION
Displays or allows changing password policy of user. OPTIONS
-d, --date=days Set the date of last password change to days after Jan 1 1970. -E, --expire=days Set the account expiration date to days after Jan 1 1970. Set days to -1 to disable account expiration. -i, --interactive Ask all questions when connecting to the user database, even if default answers are set up in libuser configuration. -I, --inactive=days Disable the account after days after password expires (after the user user is required to change the password). -l, --list Only list current user's policy and make no changes. -m, --mindays=days Require at least days days between password changes. Set days to 0 to disable this checking. -M, --maxdays=days Require changing the password after days since last password change. Set days to 99999 to disable this checking. -W, --warndays=days Start warning the user days before password expires (before the user is required to change the password). EXIT STATUS
The exit status is 0 on success, nonzero on error. libuser Jan 12 2005 lchage(8)