Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++ Post 302322731 by Eruditass on Thursday 4th of June 2009 12:24:51 PM
Old 06-04-2009
good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this?

Stuff I am looking for:

continuous integration
-checkout, checkin working executable svn
-test framework for ease of testing - maybe define a test pattern, use wildcards, any other features
-works fine without bugs for large compile and test times
-tests multiple clients
-can easily access files outside of svn server.
-trac integration

auto documentation
-extract comments to a html file
-linked source code documentation tree
-have forms or wiki that allows editing comments, and propagates the changes back into the source code as inline comments
-extraction of any other helpful information for large and complicated code

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unix software & documentation.

I need to install unix sun solaries software on my machine. But i don't have software & documentation to install on my system. Could you please send me the free software and documentation regarding unix sun solaries? Regards, rajesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmrajesh21
1 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Need good parental software for Mac

My parents want to monitor my little brothers (10 year old) internet activity for a couple of weeks to check out who he talks to on IM and everything. I suggested a keylogger for mac, but not familiar with it.........Is there a better program? If so or If not, is there any program you recommend? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tinna
4 Replies

3. AIX

Software For Server Environment Documentation

Hello guys! Can you suggest some software for doucmenting Servers? thanks in advance edit by bakunin: typo in thread title corrected. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
14 Replies
SVNPATH(1)																SVNPATH(1)

NAME
svnpath - output svn url with support for tags and branches SYNOPSIS
svnpath svnpath tags svnpath branches svnpath trunk DESCRIPTION
svnpath is intended to be run in a Subversion working copy. In its simplest usage, svnpath with no parameters outputs the svn url for the repository associated with the working copy. If a parameter is given, svnpath attempts to instead output the url that would be used for the tags, branches, or trunk. This will only work if it's run in the top-level directory that is subject to tagging or branching. For example, if you want to tag what's checked into Subversion as version 1.0, you could use a command like this: svn cp $(svnpath) $(svnpath tags)/1.0 That's much easier than using svn info to look up the repository url and manually modifying it to derive the url to use for the tag, and typing in something like this: svn cp svn+ssh://my.server.example/svn/project/trunk svn+ssh://my.server.example/svn/project/tags/1.0 svnpath uses a simple heuristic to convert between the trunk, tags, and branches paths. It replaces the first occurrence of trunk, tags, or branches with the name of what you're looking for. This will work ok for most typical Subversion repository layouts. If you have an atypical layout and it does not work, you can add a ~/.svnpath file. This file is perl code, which can modify the path in $url. For example, the author uses this file: #!/usr/bin/perl # svnpath personal override file # For d-i I sometimes work from a full d-i tree branch. Remove that from # the path to get regular tags or branches directories. $url=~s!d-i/(rc|beta)[0-9]+/!!; $url=~s!d-i/sarge/!!; 1 LICENSE
GPL version 2 or later AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> Debian Utilities 2013-12-23 SVNPATH(1)