Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How do I know to which storage I am connected Post 302322541 by ravager on Thursday 4th of June 2009 04:13:43 AM
Old 06-04-2009
Sorry I should have explaned some more the information is in the output as well
you get the model number ( 2107900) storage

Pop this in to GOOGle and you will findout what you have IBM Model 2107900 storage

acl_init(3)						     Library Functions Manual						       acl_init(3)

NAME
acl_init - Allocate and initialize ACL internal working storage LIBRARY
Security Library (libpacl.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/acl.h> acl_t acl_init( const size_t size); PARAMETERS
Specifies the size of the working storage in bytes. DESCRIPTION
NOTE: This function is based on Draft 13 of the POSIX P1003.6 standard. The acl_init() function allocates and initializes working storage for an ACL of at least size bytes. A pointer to the working storage is returned. When the area is first allocated, it contains a ACL that has no ACL entries. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, the acl_init() function returns a pointer to the working storage. Otherwise, a NULL pointer is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_init() function returns a value of NULL and sets errno to the corresponding value: The acl_t to be returned requires more memory than allowed by the hardware or system-imposed memory management constraints. The function is not supported by the implementation. RELATED INFORMATION
acl_add_perm(3), acl_clear_perm(3), acl_create_entry(3), acl_free(3) Security delim off acl_init(3)