Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can't locate object method "fetchrow_array" Error Post 302322306 by Kuks on Wednesday 3rd of June 2009 10:07:59 AM
Old 06-03-2009
Re: Can't locate object method "fetchrow_array" Error

Hey Rawat,

As far as I know, the fetchrow_array is used with the statement handle ($sth) rather than database handle ($dbh). Try to differentiate $dbh and $sth, and put $sth in the appropriate places.

Let me know if that works out!!

Regards,
Kuks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error : "No data written to object that was write locked"

Hi All, I was able to solve my previous problem (link directory)... but now i have this following problem. I have mounted a disk from other machine using "mount -F nfs" command. When i run a batch which generates some files in that drive.... after a certain number of files i get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nileshkarania
1 Replies

2. Programming

dbx error ("Executable contains object file compiled on ...")

Hi, We are trying to run dbx on a core file for which we have the original executable and libs, but not the source / object tree. We have recompiled the objects from the original source, but dbx complains that they were compiled at a different time, and refuses to read them: Object file:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sabari Nath S
0 Replies

3. Programming

shared object "undefined symbol: fstat" error

Didn't have this problem in AIX, but ported to Linux with GCC compiler and am now getting a runtime error: tssutil: symbol lookup error: /work/agility/devel/bin/libagam.so: undefined symbol: fstat I'm sure most of you know that fstat is an intrinsic function just like printf, memcpy, etc. When I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcus121
5 Replies

4. Programming

getting "mi_cmd_var_create: unable to create variable object" error msg

Hi, i am working in C in Fedora Eclipse 3.3.0 with gdb debugger. I am geting segmentation fault with an error message "mi_cmd_var_create: unable to create variable object" on debugging the program. What should I do to solve this problem? rgds, Dona_m (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: dona_m
14 Replies

5. Solaris

Locate NFS "not responding still trying" application on client

At times I have unknown applications that hang for long periods of time over and over again after a network glitch. These are sometimes nfs4 but usually nfs3 clients and are always solaris10 systems. nfs: NFS server hostname not responding still trying nfs: NFS server hostname ok nfs: NFS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HPAVC
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

7. Solaris

svc:/network/physical:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/net-physical" failed with exit status 96. [ n

After a memory upgrade all network interfaces are misconfigued. How do i resolve this issue. Below are some out puts.thanks. ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig eg1000g0:2 plumb ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg1000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andersonedouard
2 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Perl error: Can't call method "value" on an undefined value

Hi, I am running a perl script to automate a process and I keep running into a error can't find the "value" Can't call method "value" on an undefined value at process_file.pl line 44. file is CVS cell is ifdfdxrfmp.ksh Here is the script I have also attached it as well: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpundit
2 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

"Locate" Shows Files but Not "LS" in Terminal

OS-X 10.8.4 Using locate I get these results: 10:~ mize$ locate /Users/mize/*.sh /Users/mize/Zend/workspaces/DefaultWorkspace/SLM/vendor/ZF2/bin/check-cs.sh /Users/mize/copy_ascii_upload.sh /Users/mize/copy_ascii_upload_to_server.sh /Users/mize/copy_form_functions_php_to_jpl.sh... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gary Mize
7 Replies
Getopt::Std(3pm)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					  Getopt::Std(3pm)

NAME
getopt - Process single-character switches with switch clustering getopts - Process single-character switches with switch clustering SYNOPSIS
use Getopt::Std; getopt('oDI'); # -o, -D & -I take arg. Sets $opt_* as a side effect. getopt('oDI', \%opts); # -o, -D & -I take arg. Values in %opts getopts('oif:'); # -o & -i are boolean flags, -f takes an argument # Sets $opt_* as a side effect. getopts('oif:', \%opts); # options as above. Values in %opts DESCRIPTION
The getopt() function processes single-character switches with switch clustering. Pass one argument which is a string containing all switches that take an argument. For each switch found, sets $opt_x (where x is the switch name) to the value of the argument if an argu- ment is expected, or 1 otherwise. Switches which take an argument don't care whether there is a space between the switch and the argument. The getopts() function is similar, but you should pass to it the list of all switches to be recognized. If unspecified switches are found on the command-line, the user will be warned that an unknown option was given. Note that, if your code is running under the recommended "use strict 'vars'" pragma, you will need to declare these package variables with "our": our($opt_x, $opt_y); For those of you who don't like additional global variables being created, getopt() and getopts() will also accept a hash reference as an optional second argument. Hash keys will be x (where x is the switch name) with key values the value of the argument or 1 if no argument is specified. To allow programs to process arguments that look like switches, but aren't, both functions will stop processing switches when they see the argument "--". The "--" will be removed from @ARGV. perl v5.8.0 2002-06-01 Getopt::Std(3pm)