Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sftp connection from Unix to windows Post 302321076 by Renjesh on Saturday 30th of May 2009 03:02:52 AM
Old 05-30-2009
That i already checked but couldn't find anything useful.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP from windows E:/ to unix server

Hello All :), I am making a script in the ksh to Secure FTP a set of files from the E:/ drive in windows a computer to a unix server. Had it been in the unix directory, I could have used the expect utility to use the non-interactive mode for sftp, #!/usr/local/bin/expect #!/bin/ksh ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: pranavagarwal
12 Replies

2. Solaris

What are the configeration need to done to enable sftp connection to Windows m/c

When I try $sftp -v <username>@ Connecting to <ip>... debug1: SSH args "ssh -oProtocol = 2 -s -oForwardAgent = no -oForwardX11 = no -l <username> -v <ip> sftp" SSH Version Sun_SSH_1.0.1, protocol versions 1.5/2.0. debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config debug1: Rhosts... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: GIC1986
15 Replies

3. AIX

Automate SFTP UNIX to Windows

Hi, Could you please help to solve the below issue... my requirement is automate the SFTP between UNIX and Windows server. I want to get and put some files to UNIX AIX machine(SFTP client) to Windows server(SFTP server). For that, i have generated key pair (private/public) in my AIX machine .... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahiban
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sftp Connection from Unix to Windows 2003 server using Passphrase

Hi All, I am trying to connect from Unix machine to Windows 2003 server using passphrase method. It is connecting to the server and the connection is immediately closing. Below is the stack trace. Can anyone let me know what wrong with it? cwadmin@iut1wps1:/home/cwadmin> ssh username@targetip... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijayin
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP from Unix to Windows

Hi all Not sure where I should be posting this so apologies if it's in the wrong section. I'm trying to set up a system where we can copy a file (get) from a Windows server to a Unix server using SFTP in an automated way. I've installed CoreFTP Server on the Windows server and can connect... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: huskie69
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP - UNIX to Windows without keys

When I try to SFTP from our UNIX box to an outside vendor using passwords - no keys, I am immediately get disconnected. We have the FIREWALL open because I get prompted for the password. Here's the error: sftp userid@sftp.test.com Connecting to sftp.test.com... userid@sftp.test.com's... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blt123
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP connection to SSH2 UNIX server

Plz share how we can make a passwordless SSH connection from a SSH1 UNIX server to SSH2 UNIX server. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna87
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

For SFTP connection - How to give password in UNIX Script (ksh)

Hi, I am not able to give the password in Unix script for SFTP connection. When I am trying to manully SFTP command for accessing the server , it asking for pwd and I could provide the pwd but I am not getting how to provide the pwd inside the Unix script. sftp -v user@xyz.com. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vineeta Nigam
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needed SFTP script from windows to UNIX server and from UNIX to windows server(reverse SFTP)

hi guys, i need a script to sftp the file from windows to unix server ....(before that i have to check whether the file exists in the windows server or not and again i have to reverse sftp the files from unix to windows server..... regards, Vasa Saikumar. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanthsaikumar
13 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Passwordless sftp connection from UNIX to windows server

HI , I am trying to make a passwordless sftp connection from a unix server to windows server I have used a existing script which is like this cd /home150/adm/.ssh/ ssh-agent /usr/bin/ksh <<EOF ssh-add IDBNEWKEY ssh-add -l sftp IDBUSER@abc.com cd /home/IDBUSER/Share/IDB/ rm ${FILE}... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jcpratap
0 Replies
XUnmapWindow(3) 						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						   XUnmapWindow(3)

NAME
XUnmapWindow, XUnmapSubwindows - unmap windows SYNTAX
int XUnmapWindow(Display *display, Window w); int XUnmapSubwindows(Display *display, Window w); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. w Specifies the window. DESCRIPTION
The XUnmapWindow function unmaps the specified window and causes the X server to generate an UnmapNotify event. If the specified window is already unmapped, XUnmapWindow has no effect. Normal exposure processing on formerly obscured windows is performed. Any child window will no longer be visible until another map call is made on the parent. In other words, the subwindows are still mapped but are not visible until the parent is mapped. Unmapping a window will generate Expose events on windows that were formerly obscured by it. XUnmapWindow can generate a BadWindow error. The XUnmapSubwindows function unmaps all subwindows for the specified window in bottom-to-top stacking order. It causes the X server to generate an UnmapNotify event on each subwindow and Expose events on formerly obscured windows. Using this function is much more efficient than unmapping multiple windows one at a time because the server needs to perform much of the work only once, for all of the windows, rather than for each window. XUnmapSubwindows can generate a BadWindow error. DIAGNOSTICS
BadWindow A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window. SEE ALSO
XChangeWindowAttributes(3), XConfigureWindow(3), XCreateWindow(3), XDestroyWindow(3), XMapWindow(3) XRaiseWindow(3) Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.6.0 XUnmapWindow(3)