Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with Find/Replace Javascript Injected Strings in mulitple files Post 302320732 by ghostdog74 on Thursday 28th of May 2009 07:29:28 PM
Old 05-28-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzlegs
Code:
cat infected_files_may2009|while read line ; do sed -i"s#<script src='http:\/\/b\.rtbn2\.cn\/E\/J\.JS'>##g" $line ;

the cat and while loop are useless. just use sed.
Code:
sed -i "s#.....................#" infected_files

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find Strings in Files

experts, i am using solaris 9. there are serveral *.log files in a directory "/var/alllogs/". Among the files one or several files contain the string "0198634873". I want do- cat *.log | grep "0198634873"; And want to see which Files(file_name) contain that string. Plus output will go to a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on Mulitple files mutliple actions

Hi all, I have mistkanely gzipped twice an entire folder and sub folders, and also renamed the files during that process. I am trying to undo this, and I need help to create the batch to work on it. All folders are under my images directory, I have a output.txt file that holds all the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saariko
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK find/replace 2 strings in one shot

Friends, I have a file with contents like: interface Serial0/4/0/0/1/1/1/1:0 encapsulation mfr multilink group 101 interface Serial0/4/0/0/1/1/1/2:0 encapsulation ppp multilink group 101 I just have to repace mfr with ppp and ppp with mfr in a single shot. I tried using... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shrijith1
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find and replace strings in multiple files

Hi All, Iam new to unix, I need to find string and replace it in the file name. Like text_123_0.txt,text_123_1.txt,text_123_2.txt. I need to search 123 and replace it with 234 . Is there any unix command to replace them in single command since i have 5 directories. So i need to go each and every... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: etldeveloper
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find and replace txt between two strings in flat file

Hi There... I need to serach and replace strngs in a text file. My file has; books.amazon='Let me read' news.bestseller='xyz' expected output is books.amazon=NONFOUND news.bestseller=NONFOUND Can I first find the text between string1= books.amazon=' and string2= ' (locate the text... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hiano
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

substitution to mulitple files

Hello all, I am trying to make a script that will apply a substitution to any number of files given on the command line. Example would be ~/Unix/script/subst car boat myFile1.txt myFile2.txt myFile3.txt This is the code I have so far but it does not function as needed. PAT=$1 shift... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramn214
10 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find and replace mulitple charaters in filenames

I have a virtual pdf printer set up on my server which produces files with the following prefix: smbprn_00000044_Microsoft_Word_-_OriginalFilename.pdfthe number in the center of the file increase by one for each new file. I want to remove all the charaters infront of OriginalFilename.pdf using... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrydocks
14 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find multiple strings and replace single string

Hi, following Perl code i used for finding multiple strings and replace with single string. code: #!/usr/bin/perl my @files = <*.txt>; foreach $fileName (@files) { print "$fileName\n"; my $searchStr = ',rdata\)' | ',,rdata\)' | ', ,rdata\)'; my $replaceStr =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chettyravi
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed Find and Replace Text Between Two Strings or Words

I am looking for a sed in which I can recognize all of the text in between two indicators and then replace it with a place holder. For instance, the 1st indicator is a list of words "no|noone|havent" and the 2nd indicator is a list of punctuation ".|,|!".From a sentence such as "noone... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: owwow14
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

sed find 2 strings and replace one

Hi Everyone, I want to find this 2 strings in a single line a file and replace the second string. this is the line i need to find <param name="user" value="CORE_BI"/> find user and CORE_BI and replace only CORE_BI with admin so finally the line should look like this. <param... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shajay12
5 Replies
jrunscript(1)						      General Commands Manual						     jrunscript(1)

NAME
jrunscript - command line script shell SYNOPSIS
jrunscript [ options ] [ arguments... ] PARAMETERS
options Options, if used, should follow immediately after the command name. arguments Arguments, if used, should follow immediately after options or command name. DESCRIPTION
jrunscript is a command line script shell. jrunscript supports both an interactive (read-eval-print) mode and a batch (-f option) mode of script execution. This is a scripting language independent shell. By default, JavaScript is the language used, but the -l option can be used to specify a different language. Through Java to scripting language communication, jrunscript supports "exploratory programming" style. NOTE: This tool is experimental and may not be available in future versions of the JDK. OPTIONS
-classpath path Specify where to find the user's .class files that are accessed by the script. -cp path This is a synonym for -classpath path -Dname=value Set a Java system property. -Jflag Pass flag directly to the Java virtual machine on which jrunscript is run. -l language Use the specified scripting language. By default, JavaScript is used. Note that to use other scripting languages, you also need to spec- ify the corresponding script engine's jar file using -cp or -classpath option. -e script Evaluate the given script. This option can be used to run "one liner" scripts specified completely on the command line. -encoding encoding Specify the character encoding used while reading script files. -f script-file Evaluate the given script file (batch mode). -f - Read and evaluate a script from standard input (interactive mode). -help Output help message and exit. -? Output help message and exit. -q List all script engines available and exit. ARGUMENTS
If [arguments...] are present and if no -e or -f option is used, then the first argument is the script file and the rest of the arguments, if any, are passed as script arguments. If [arguments..] and -e or -f option are used, then all [arguments..] are passed as script argu- ments. If [arguments..], -e and -f are missing, interactive mode is used. Script arguments are available to a script in an engine variable named "arguments" of type String array. EXAMPLES
Executing inline scripts jrunscript -e "print('hello world')" jrunscript -e "cat('http://java.sun.com')" Use specified language and evaluate given script file jrunscript -l js -f test.js Interactive mode jrunscript js>print('hello world'); hello world js>34 + 55 89 js> thread(function() { print('hello world'); } hello world js> Run script file with script arguments jrunscript test.js arg1 arg2 arg3 test.js is script file to execute and arg1, arg2 and arg3 are passed to script as script arguments. Script can access these using "argu- ments" array. SEE ALSO
If JavaScript is used, then before evaluating any user defined script, jrunscript initializes certain built-in functions and objects. These JavaScript built-ins are documented in jsdocs. 06 Aug 2006 jrunscript(1)