Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Audit SUSE Linux 10
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Audit SUSE Linux 10 Post 302320091 by GaneshCPUX on Wednesday 27th of May 2009 03:27:40 AM
Old 05-27-2009
Could you pls try few commands like history, last etc

history command displays commands history list
last command displays a list of all users logged in and logged out.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

When AIX audit start, How to set the /audit/stream.out file size ?

Dear All When I start the AIX(6100-06)audit subsystem. the log will save in /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail), but in default when /audit/stream.out to grow up to 150MB. It will replace the original /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail). Then the /audit/stream.out become empty and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Audit on specific user in linux

Hi All, Please let me how to enable user specific audit in Linux server. Say i have specific user namely admin1,admin2,admin3 apart from the normal users, user1,2,3.....userN. How to enable audit for users admin1,admin2 and admin3 alone. Also please let me know, if this would have any... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradebban
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

Does Red hat linux 9 has audit rpm package?

Dear All I have a old system run in Red hat Linux 9.. And if it's possible, I want to install the audit rpm package in the Red hat Linux 9. But I can't find the audit-*.rpm file in the Red hat Linux 9's CD..? Can any help me to conform Red hat Linux 9 doesn't support audit? Any... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
0 Replies
Tcl_RecordAndEvalObj(3) 				      Tcl Library Procedures					   Tcl_RecordAndEvalObj(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tcl_RecordAndEvalObj - save command on history list before evaluating SYNOPSIS
#include <tcl.h> int Tcl_RecordAndEvalObj(interp, cmdPtr, flags) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp *interp (in) Tcl interpreter in which to evaluate command. Tcl_Obj *cmdPtr (in) Points to a Tcl object containing a command (or sequence of commands) to execute. int flags (in) An OR'ed combination of flag bits. TCL_NO_EVAL means record the command but do not evaluate it. TCL_EVAL_GLOBAL means evaluate the command at global level instead of the current stack level. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tcl_RecordAndEvalObj is invoked to record a command as an event on the history list and then execute it using Tcl_EvalObjEx (or Tcl_Global- EvalObj if the TCL_EVAL_GLOBAL bit is set in flags). It returns a completion code such as TCL_OK just like Tcl_EvalObjEx, as well as a result object containing additional information (a result value or error message) that can be retrieved using Tcl_GetObjResult. If you do not want the command recorded on the history list then you should invoke Tcl_EvalObjEx instead of Tcl_RecordAndEvalObj. Normally Tcl_RecordAndEvalObj is only called with top-level commands typed by the user, since the purpose of history is to allow the user to re- issue recently invoked commands. If the flags argument contains the TCL_NO_EVAL bit then the command is recorded without being evaluated. SEE ALSO
Tcl_EvalObjEx, Tcl_GetObjResult KEYWORDS
command, event, execute, history, interpreter, object, record Tcl 8.0 Tcl_RecordAndEvalObj(3)