Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Audit SUSE Linux 10
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Audit SUSE Linux 10 Post 302320060 by happyday on Wednesday 27th of May 2009 01:49:49 AM
Old 05-27-2009
Audit SUSE Linux 10

Dear Team,

If I want to audit SUSE linux 10, who access the file system (e.g. file or delete file)
Did any know how to do it?

HappyDay

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

When AIX audit start, How to set the /audit/stream.out file size ?

Dear All When I start the AIX(6100-06)audit subsystem. the log will save in /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail), but in default when /audit/stream.out to grow up to 150MB. It will replace the original /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail). Then the /audit/stream.out become empty and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Audit on specific user in linux

Hi All, Please let me how to enable user specific audit in Linux server. Say i have specific user namely admin1,admin2,admin3 apart from the normal users, user1,2,3.....userN. How to enable audit for users admin1,admin2 and admin3 alone. Also please let me know, if this would have any... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradebban
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

Does Red hat linux 9 has audit rpm package?

Dear All I have a old system run in Red hat Linux 9.. And if it's possible, I want to install the audit rpm package in the Red hat Linux 9. But I can't find the audit-*.rpm file in the Red hat Linux 9's CD..? Can any help me to conform Red hat Linux 9 doesn't support audit? Any... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
0 Replies
asadmin-delete-audit-module(1AS)				   User Commands				  asadmin-delete-audit-module(1AS)

NAME
create-audit-module - removes the named audit-module SYNOPSIS
delete-audit-module --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] audit_module_name Removes the named audit module. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. OPERANDS
audit_module_name name of the audit module to be deleted. Example 1: Using delete-audit-module asadmin> delete-audit-module --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 sampleAuditModule Command delete-audit-module executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-audit-module(1AS), asadmin-list-audit-modules(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-audit-module(1AS)