Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX how to set AUTOCOMMIT option in AIX Post 302319662 by DB2AIX on Tuesday 26th of May 2009 02:39:39 AM
Old 05-26-2009
how to set AUTOCOMMIT option in AIX

Hi,

Can anybody tell,how to set the auto commit option in AIX,i have tried with environmental variables option like 'export db2option=-c +a'.
But its not working in my environment.

is there any other option?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

where can i set editor option to yes

Hi all I am new to this forum (just registered) I need help from you guys Even if it is a basic question please don't hesitate to answer.Any answer will be helpful to me I am unable to get the previously entered commands by pressing uparrow When i enered uparrow it is giving ^[[A I got... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracle_sri
2 Replies

2. AIX

AIX 5L 64bits v5.3 Java option (Xjit)

Hi, I would like to know, we are using Oracle Application (E Business Suite) on AIX 5L 64bits v5.3. We have to add the -Xjit:count=0 to the java parameter for Oracle. I read the IBM AIX Guide but I can't figure out where or how to add that parameter. Anyone know how to do it? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nayas
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

lynx browser set permanently option

hi all, is there somebody that know how can I set an permanently option for the lynx text browser? The reason is if I open some URL's and type my login infos then lynx show follow message: P)roceed, use G)ET or C)ancel Server asked for 301 redirection of POST content to URL: The UNIX... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: research3
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX find command using prune option

Hi, I am trying to find some files in a directory and then remove/list them if they are 30 days old. I also have 2 directories in that directory which I need to skip. Can someone please tell me what is the correct syntax? find /developer/. -name "lost+found" "projects" -prune -o -type f... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tkhan9
2 Replies

5. Web Development

[Solved] Disable mySQL autocommit

Hi. Does anyone know how I can disable auto-commit in mySQL? I've been Googling it for ages, and one suggestion that always comes up is adding this to /etc/my.cnf: ... init_connect='SET autocommit=0' But that didn't work. I then read that this wouldn't work anyway for a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
4 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

command to check value of autocommit and isolation level

Hi, Pls let me know command to get following: 1. how to check current value of autocommit 2. how to check current value of isolation level I am using mysql-5.0.26 on unix -Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Set i/o option

How do we set i/o option to direct or buffered i/o using mkfs command? I mean what is the option that is to be used.. Like that block size can be mentioned by using -o bsize=<> Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aksijain
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command line / script option to filter a data set by values of one column

Hi all! I have a data set in this tab separated format : Label, Value1, Value2 An instance is "data.txt" : 0 1 1 -1 2 3 0 2 2 I would like to parse this data set and generate two files, one that has only data with the label 0 and the other with label -1, so my outputs should be, for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gnat01
1 Replies

9. AIX

Will it affect my AIX LPAR security, when i set up email alerts on AIX server.

Hello, I've set up email alerts on AIX Servers. so that i can get email notifications (via mail relay server) when ever there is abnormal behavior. for example 1) my script monitors CPU/disk/memory etc... when it reaches high water ark, it will send an email alert. 2) disk usage alerts 3)... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Prune Option for Find Command on AIX

I need to delete all files from the working directory and its sub directories using the find command, for that I am using -prune option but some how I am having a syntax issue. I have tried the below, please help me correct the syntax find . -name \* -type f -exec rm -f {} \; >> Works but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rosebud123
4 Replies
GIT-CHERRY-PICK(1)						    Git Manual							GIT-CHERRY-PICK(1)

NAME
git-cherry-pick - Apply the change introduced by an existing commit SYNOPSIS
git cherry-pick [--edit] [-n] [-m parent-number] [-s] [-x] [--ff] <commit> DESCRIPTION
Given one existing commit, apply the change the patch introduces, and record a new commit that records it. This requires your working tree to be clean (no modifications from the HEAD commit). OPTIONS
<commit> Commit to cherry-pick. For a more complete list of ways to spell commits, see the "SPECIFYING REVISIONS" section in git-rev-parse(1). -e, --edit With this option, git cherry-pick will let you edit the commit message prior to committing. -x When recording the commit, append to the original commit message a note that indicates which commit this change was cherry-picked from. Append the note only for cherry picks without conflicts. Do not use this option if you are cherry-picking from your private branch because the information is useless to the recipient. If on the other hand you are cherry-picking between two publicly visible branches (e.g. backporting a fix to a maintenance branch for an older release from a development branch), adding this information can be useful. -r It used to be that the command defaulted to do -x described above, and -r was to disable it. Now the default is not to do -x so this option is a no-op. -m parent-number, --mainline parent-number Usually you cannot cherry-pick a merge because you do not know which side of the merge should be considered the mainline. This option specifies the parent number (starting from 1) of the mainline and allows cherry-pick to replay the change relative to the specified parent. -n, --no-commit Usually the command automatically creates a commit. This flag applies the change necessary to cherry-pick the named commit to your working tree and the index, but does not make the commit. In addition, when this option is used, your index does not have to match the HEAD commit. The cherry-pick is done against the beginning state of your index. This is useful when cherry-picking more than one commits' effect to your index in a row. -s, --signoff Add Signed-off-by line at the end of the commit message. --ff If the current HEAD is the same as the parent of the cherry-pick'ed commit, then a fast forward to this commit will be performed. AUTHOR
Written by Junio C Hamano <gitster@pobox.com[1]> DOCUMENTATION
Documentation by Junio C Hamano and the git-list <git@vger.kernel.org[2]>. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite NOTES
1. gitster@pobox.com mailto:gitster@pobox.com 2. git@vger.kernel.org mailto:git@vger.kernel.org Git 1.7.1 07/05/2010 GIT-CHERRY-PICK(1)