Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: After The Clue Train
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks After The Clue Train Post 302319229 by Linux Bot on Sunday 24th of May 2009 05:30:02 PM
Old 05-24-2009
After The Clue Train

2009-05-24T22:27:19+02:00

See "The Groundswell of Social Media Backlash" on ZDNet.

Image Image Image Image

Source...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

I have no clue what's the point - fcntl() ?

hi, I need to know how to lock a file. I used the following code, but after executing the program the file 'write.txt' remined empty, and I have no idea why.Maybe I'm not using the corresponding syntax for blocking a file. But I deleted then the blocking part and the problem persisted. see to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atticus
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Filesystem filling up and no clue as to why!

df shows that the filesystem is filling up and the usage is 94%. However when I actually traverse to the directory I du shows only about 10% of the space occupied! Below is the output of df and du: >>>df -kh /cbmdata/00 470M 393M 29M 94% /cbmdata/00 >>>/cbmdata/00>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zombiezparadize
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a clue to write a IF statement

Hi all, i am writing a shell script in which i got stuck when tried to use a if statement. This is my code : #!/bin/sh today=`date +"%a %b %e"` find /prod/logs -name '*.log' -mtime 0 -exec cp {} /home/hzjnr0/test \; find /home/hzjnr0/test -type f -exec grep -i "successfully" {} \; >... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soma Das
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Best book for “off-line” (train, bus) reading

Hi gurus, what is the best computer related (coding, math, linux, OS, algorithm, graphs, logic, etc.) book for "off-line" reading, I mean situation when you have not access to computer and you want to learn some theory that you can practice later. I think those kind of book should have some of ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies

5. AIX

Can I get some clue on disabling SSLv1, v3 and TLS1.0 on AIX

Hi, We've a requirement to disable the protocols SSLv3, SSL v2 and TLS 1.0. And have TLS 1.2 enabled using AEAD (Authentication Encryption with Associated Data). This is the only information i have, I'm not sure how to proceed, was trying to find information using google. Can you... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: system.engineer
6 Replies
SOURCE-HIGHLIGHT-SETTINGS(1)					   User Commands				      SOURCE-HIGHLIGHT-SETTINGS(1)

NAME
Source-highlight-settings - utility that can be used to write a configuration file for GNU Source-highlight (and its library) SYNOPSIS
source-highlight-settings DESCRIPTION
Since version 3.0, GNU Source-highlight includes also the utility source-highlight-settings, which can be used to check whether source-highlight will be able to find its language definition files, and other configuration files, and in case, to store the correct set- tings in a configuration file, in the user home directory. In particular, the stored configuration file will be called source-highlight.conf and will be stored in $HOME/.source-highlight/. For the moment, this file only stores the default value for the --data-dir option. This utility is part of GNU Source-highlight, maintained by: Lorenzo Bettini <http://www.lorenzobettini.it> REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-source-highlight at gnu.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2009 Lorenzo Bettini <http://www.lorenzobettini.it> This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software; you may redistribute copies of the program under the terms of the GNU General Public License. For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for source-highlight is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and source-highlight programs are properly installed at your site, the command info source-highlight should give you access to the complete manual. Source-highlight-settings May 2009 SOURCE-HIGHLIGHT-SETTINGS(1)