Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Video Encoder 264 does not install, problem with LD flags Post 302318564 by Dorna on Thursday 21st of May 2009 11:06:23 PM
Old 05-22-2009
I tried, but I don't know if I did it right. Where am I supposed to add that option?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Just a video problem

Heya, pals! Would someone give me a clue of whatīs happening in here? I have a SiS 6326 video board installed under a FreeBSD 4.2 system, but i canīt figure out whatīs the matter with its configuration. I just canīt connect to Xserver... Setting the configuration with xf86config at the simplest... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Z0mby
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Laptop video problem....

I am running freeBSD on a Digital (company before compaq) laptop, and it is not displaying properly. there is about 2 inches on all sides of the screen that the display doest stretch to, its a little box in the center of the screen, anyone know how i can fix that problem?? any help would be much... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadProfessor
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

suse 9.0 problem video

i got a NV11 geForce2 100/200 and suse 9.0 pro boot the kernal but then the screen goes blank and nothing else can't install suse 9.0 pro and grabs for this problem x will not come up at all just the boot screen with rez and so on but once i tell it to install thats i have a nec multisync... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3bumbs plumming
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to install new java versions to 264 version4.0 alpha

I wrote a java code and compiled it using j2sdk 1.4.2 version. But i have to port those to a unix machine in which a very old version of unix has installed. say unix 264 version4.0 alpha. And the default java version that comes with that unix version is also very old and it is java version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rasa_still_here
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Newly Compiled GCC 4.4.4 on Solaris sparc gives problem with -m32/-m64 flags

Hello experts, This issue has kept me busy all day long. It started off with openssl compilation which was giving linking error with following message: /usr/local/bin/ld: target elf32-sparc not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status I tried every step possible thing that I could think... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d_shanke
2 Replies

6. Hardware

Centos 5.8 video driver problem

i have an older server from about 2001 i was given. i recently lost the OS drive on the system and dicided to go to linux instead of windows. i have tried open suse, centos and both do just about the same thing. they boot fine then they go into installing drivers it hits vidio driver then another... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TUX servers
4 Replies
shatag-add(1)							      Shatag							     shatag-add(1)

NAME
shatag-add - add checksums to the local database for further procressing. SYNOPSIS
shatag-add [-v] [-d DATABASE] NAME DESCRIPTION
shatag-add processes the output of shatag(1) to fill the local database. NAME is the symbolical name of the storage on which the file re- side (recommended to be the canonical hostname). If the operation succeeds, previous entries for the specified name are removed from the database. When running shatag(1) to send data to shatag-add, always use the -0 and -c options. Not using -0 will result in a garbled database; Not using -c may yield false positives when looking for duplicates. OPTIONS
-d DATABASE, --database DATABASE Use an alternate localtion for the SQLite database. The default is "$HOME/.shatagdb". REPORTING BUGS
Report shatag bugs to the bugtracker at http://bitbucket.org/maugier/shatag, SEE ALSO
shatag(1), shatag-mkdb(1) Shatag 0.1 26.08.2010 shatag-add(1)