Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Installing jboss on aix
Operating Systems AIX Installing jboss on aix Post 302318249 by manoj.solaris on Thursday 21st of May 2009 07:06:22 AM
Old 05-21-2009
Question Installing jboss on aix

Hi,

anybody knows how to configure and install jboss on aix.

Regards,

Manoj

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Help on Installing AIX 5.3

Please tell me how to install AIX 5.3 on P5 520 server via Console. Please mail me at sunnyanthony@gmail.com please CEO us standing.... sunny (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnyanthony
0 Replies

2. AIX

installing aix 5.2 on p520

hello everybody. Has anyone tried to install aix 5.2 on p520 machines. I've been trying but in the installation menu it says, "no disk found". I've used the same CD on a different 520 server and its working fine on it. Can anyone help, please? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: soahel
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing AIX 4.3, pseries

I'm new with UNIX, i have a pseries server from IBM and i need to install AIX 4.3, i never used wyse terminal or AIX, i need help to know how to install it, i have the server and the wyse i get in into the aixterm, over com1 but i don't know wich command use or what to do to install it..... ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juan-ito
0 Replies

4. AIX

installing aix on a 7248-100

hi, i bought this machine because i needed a machine where i could install windows nt 4.0/powerpc, which was no problem. but i can't install aix (5.3). i followed the guide How to install AIX 5L. but it won't boot from the cd, regardless what f-button i press and which boot device order i... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex.blackbit
14 Replies

5. AIX

Need help installing 'xlc' on AIX

Hello, I'm getting "xlc: not found" error compiling code using 'make oracle' command on IBM AIX. C/C++ compiler is installed, but 'xlc' still missing. Could you please tell me which OS package contains the 'xlc' executable? $ > make oracle xlc -qmkshrobj -e MQStart -L/usr/mqm/lib -lmqmcs_r... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: safir29
4 Replies

6. AIX

Installing Samba on AIX 5.3

Hello, I need assistance installing Samba on AIX 5.3 TL06. Smitty Install produces the following error message: Command: failed stdout: yes stderr: no Before command completion, additional instructions may appear below. geninstall -I "a -cgNQqwXY -J" -Z -d... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tgray71
5 Replies

7. AIX

Installing oci8 in AIX

I have an AIX 5.3 installation on a server that I'd like to host a php app on Oracle DB. I'm compiling php with oci using the cmd : ./configure --prefix=/usr/local \ --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs \ --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache2/conf \ ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Wakanai
1 Replies

8. AIX

Installing bash on AIX 6.1

Hi, I am trying to install " bash 4.1 " on AIX 6.1 OS and with this gcc compiler file " gcc-4.2.0-3.aix5.3.ppc.rpm ". could help someone with below links if needed for future use..just in case Downloaded -----bash-4.1.tar.gz -------- file from below link ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rookie_newbie
2 Replies

9. AIX

Installing programs on AIX

G'day all. Thanks to everyone for helping me getting my h50 rs/6000 server going Now i need just a bit more help. Can anyone tell me how i install other software using remote console? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ADS2459
2 Replies

10. AIX

New to AIX need help Installing/Upgrading Samba on AIX 7.1?

Hello, I am trying to update Samba on my AIX 7.1 system as there is an issues with it, the smbd process coredumps and I have had no luck figuring it out why. My approach is to try to re-install a newer samba and I have found the latest 3.x package for samba in ppc.rpm format at perlz.org ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
6 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_JBOSS(7)						OCF resource agents					    OCF_HEARTBEAT_JBOSS(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_jboss - Manages a JBoss application server instance SYNOPSIS
jboss [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for Jboss. It manages a Jboss instance as an HA resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
resource_name The name of the resource. Defaults to the name of the resource instance. (optional, string, default default) console A destination of the log of jboss run and shutdown script. (optional, string, no default) shutdown_timeout Timeout for jboss bin/shutdown.sh. We wait for this timeout to expire, then send the TERM and QUIT signals. Finally, the KILL signal is used to terminate the jboss process. You should set the timeout for the stop operation to a value bigger than the sum of the timeout parameters. See also kill_timeout. (optional, integer, default 5) kill_timeout If bin/shutdown.sh doesn't stop the jboss process, then we send it TERM and QUIT signals, intermittently and once a second. After this timeout expires, if the process is still live, we use the KILL signal. See also shutdown_timeout. (optional, integer, default 10) user A user name to start a JBoss. (optional, string, default root) statusurl URL to test in the monitor operation. (optional, string, default http://127.0.0.1:8080) java_home Home directory of Java. Defaults to the environment variable JAVA_HOME. If it is not set, then define this parameter. (optional, string, no default) jboss_home Home directory of Jboss. (required, string, no default) pstring With this string heartbeat matches for the right process to kill. (optional, string, default java -Dprogram.name=run.sh) run_opts Start options to start Jboss with, defaults are from the Jboss-Doku. (optional, string, default -c default -l lpg4j) shutdown_opts Stop options to stop Jboss with. (optional, string, default -s 127.0.0.1:1099) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 60s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120s. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30s. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30s. Suggested interval: 10s. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5s. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a jboss resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_jboss ocf:heartbeat:jboss params jboss_home=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30s" interval="10s" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/jboss_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_JBOSS(7)