Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Video Encoder 264 does not install, problem with LD flags Post 302318244 by Neo on Thursday 21st of May 2009 06:52:55 AM
Old 05-21-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorna
Code:
creating binary "../bin/lencod.exe"
ld: absolute addressing (perhaps -mdynamic-no-pic) used in _rc_init_GOP from obj/rc_quadratic.o not allowed in slidable image. Use '-read_only_relocs suppress' to enable text relocs

If I was in your situation, I would simply try following the instruction in the error message:

Code:
Use '-read_only_relocs suppress' to enable text relocs

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Just a video problem

Heya, pals! Would someone give me a clue of whatīs happening in here? I have a SiS 6326 video board installed under a FreeBSD 4.2 system, but i canīt figure out whatīs the matter with its configuration. I just canīt connect to Xserver... Setting the configuration with xf86config at the simplest... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Z0mby
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Laptop video problem....

I am running freeBSD on a Digital (company before compaq) laptop, and it is not displaying properly. there is about 2 inches on all sides of the screen that the display doest stretch to, its a little box in the center of the screen, anyone know how i can fix that problem?? any help would be much... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadProfessor
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

suse 9.0 problem video

i got a NV11 geForce2 100/200 and suse 9.0 pro boot the kernal but then the screen goes blank and nothing else can't install suse 9.0 pro and grabs for this problem x will not come up at all just the boot screen with rez and so on but once i tell it to install thats i have a nec multisync... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3bumbs plumming
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to install new java versions to 264 version4.0 alpha

I wrote a java code and compiled it using j2sdk 1.4.2 version. But i have to port those to a unix machine in which a very old version of unix has installed. say unix 264 version4.0 alpha. And the default java version that comes with that unix version is also very old and it is java version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rasa_still_here
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Newly Compiled GCC 4.4.4 on Solaris sparc gives problem with -m32/-m64 flags

Hello experts, This issue has kept me busy all day long. It started off with openssl compilation which was giving linking error with following message: /usr/local/bin/ld: target elf32-sparc not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status I tried every step possible thing that I could think... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d_shanke
2 Replies

6. Hardware

Centos 5.8 video driver problem

i have an older server from about 2001 i was given. i recently lost the OS drive on the system and dicided to go to linux instead of windows. i have tried open suse, centos and both do just about the same thing. they boot fine then they go into installing drivers it hits vidio driver then another... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TUX servers
4 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)