Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [php] ftp get all files from a certain file type Post 302317802 by laurens on Wednesday 20th of May 2009 03:44:08 AM
Old 05-20-2009
No one? Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Output to 1 file from two files in FTP

I am currently in FTP. I want to transfer two files and need the out put in One file. Can you help me.... For eg: if i am doing mget from 1 server to other. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manish.s
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Batch file to Get New Files Only through FTP

Hi there I want to create a batch file which Get (mget) the newly added Files only, from specific directory on UNIX server to local folder on windows server through FTP, and this batch file will be scheduled to run daily to load the new files. help me plz :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alsharq
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Batch file to Get New Files Only through FTP

Hi there I want to create a batch file which Get (mget) the newly added Files only from specific directory on UNIX server to specific folder on windows server using FTP, and this batch file will be scheduled on the windows server to run daily to load the new files (load the newly added files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alsharq
1 Replies

4. Programming

type command in PHP

Hello, I am having trouble getting the type command to work in PHP whereas it works fine on the command line with only certain functions... example from PHP script: echo system('type cp'); returns cp is /bin/cp whereas echo system('type mogrify'); returns nothing... whereas from the unix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dave_c00
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

write to multiple files depending on file type (solved)

I want a script that will add comments to a file before check-in files. comments depend on type of files. i have a script to list files in the directory that will be checked-in There are xml, js, html, vm files. vm will use comments like c/c++ ( // or /*..*/) can you help me add a comment line... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeepmacha
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting all files recursively from directories while ignoring one file type

Hi, Seems like I need help again with a problem: I want to delete all files from my lets say "Music" Directory inkluding all of the subfolders except for .mp3 and .MP3 files. I tried it with globalignoring mp3 files, finding and deleting all other files, which resulted in all files... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasc
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to ftp multiple files by taking the file name from a input file.

Hi, I'm working on a script which has to copy multiple files from one server to another server. The list of files that are to be copied is present in a file say input.txt. vi input.txt abc.c welcome.c new.c welcome1.c for ftp'ing a single file say 'new.c' the following code... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i.srini89
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Move Multiple Files adding date timestamp before file type

There are files in a directory and I have to move multiple files adding datetimestamp before the file type. /Data/ abc.csv def.csv ghi.csv I have to move this files to archive directory adding datatimestamp before .csv /archive/ abc_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.csv def_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.csv... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: eskay
7 Replies
RMCPING(8)						      System Manager Commands							RMCPING(8)

NAME
rmcpping - send RMCP Ping to network hosts SYNOPSIS
rmcpping [OPTION...] destination DESCRIPTION
rmcpping uses the RMCP Ping request datagram to elicit an RMCP Pong response from a remote host. The utility can be used to verify if a remote host supports RMCP or IPMI. The initial starting sequence number will be randomized. rmcpping will return 0 to the environment if it receives atleast 1 response from the remote host. Otherwise, it exits with a value of 1. OPTIONS
The following options are available -h Output help menu. -V Output version. -c count Stop after sending count packets. -i interval Wait interval seconds between sending each packet. The default is to wait for one second between each packet. -I interface address Set source address to specified interface address. Argument may be numeric IP address or name of device. -t timeout Time to wait for a response, in seconds. Default is five seconds. -v Verbose output. -s num Specify an initial starting sequence number. The default is to use a random initial sequence number. -d Turn on debugging. KNOWN ISSUES
It has been observed that some remote BMCs can get "confused" and delay packet responses if duplicate packets (with duplicate sequence num- bers) are sent in succession very quickly. There is no known way to cleanly deal with a "confused" BMC other than the wait awhile. Unlike ping(8), local network devicess (e.g. 127.0.0.1) cannot be "pinged". REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <freeipmi-users@gnu.org> or <freeipmi-devel@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC. Copyright (C) 2003-2007 The Regents of the University of California. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. ORIGIN
Command and manpage based off ping(8). SEE ALSO
freeipmi(7), ping(8), ipmiping(8) http://www.gnu.org/software/freeipmi/ rmcpping 1.1.5 2012-06-15 RMCPING(8)