Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Saving Font Settings
Operating Systems Solaris Saving Font Settings Post 302317410 by incredible on Tuesday 19th of May 2009 01:23:03 AM
Old 05-19-2009
Check if this helps -> Solaris 10 Font Admin

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Saving to a floppy

How do I save a file to a floppy. I mounted the drive and it is there. Everytime I try to save to the floppy, it tells me the resource is busy. Please advise. Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umether
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

saving from unix into pc

hi, i access unix through secure shell (SSH) from my pc running on windows. Can i save files from unix directly into windows-run pc?. e.g. vi files into notepad??? thanks alot, -a (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: alikun
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Saving value as default value

Hi everybody, I have a prog who is filtering an image with a lot of parameters. The user has two choices : -Running the script with default values -Running the script manually (i.e choosing himself the parameters values) What I would like to do is that if he wants, the users can keep... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Moumou
4 Replies

4. Red Hat

Live-cd Saving changes

Hi all, firstly apologies if this is in the wrong category. I have been making livecds (fedora based) and to change eg the background i use below in the ks file. this works fine, however when i install the livecd it loses the changes. How can i make the changes so that they stay when... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: davewilks
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

bashrc not saving changes

I am trying to do some changes at bashrc file located at /etc directory of my server. First I tried to edit bashrc via FTP downloaded on my pc changed it and loaded back, but it seems like changes are not reflecting. Therefore I tried to change it via putty shel using vim bashrc command. but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninadgac
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Saving to usb

Greetings. I am trying to save a file to a usb from solaris 10. If I do rmformat, I see my usb, but can't find a location to tell things to save to or figure out how to save/view the files on the disk. Any help/thoughts/etc would be appreciated. Thanks! ~K (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuriosity_prime
20 Replies

7. Red Hat

Saving TTY settings

I have 4 digi etherlite boards that allow Wyse and VT100 terminals to connect to our network (stop laughing) :) We are switching from an older version of redhat where we have these running to: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago) I finally got them working and copied the tty... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mp99
5 Replies

8. AIX

Is there virc or exrc for saving vi configuration settings in AIX?

There's no Vim in AIX (6 and 7), but Vi is natively available. I want to save my configuration for Vi like `set nu` to number lines in files. I couldn't find configuration related to Vi in /etc/ or /usr/etc/ folders. Please help me with that. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chinggis6
4 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)