Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Insert C code in shell script Post 302316079 by zaxxon on Thursday 14th of May 2009 02:55:43 AM
Old 05-14-2009
Usually you compile your C-code to have a program and invoke the compiled binary/program in a shell script for example.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script: want to insert values in database when update script runs

Hi , I am new to linux and also also to shell scripting. I have one shell script which unpacks .tgz file and install software on machine. When this script runs I want to insert id,filename,description(which will be in readme file),log(which will be in log file) and name of unpacked folder... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ring
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

insert values into sqlplus database using shell script

hello all, I am new to shell scripting and to unix... so the following is my assignment.. here i am trying to insert a values into sqlplus database using shell script. the following is my shell script InsertDelete.sh #! /bin/sh echo "*********The MENU******** 1.Insert The Values... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeept
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed insert option(-i) in shell script

Hi, Please tell me how to use insert option of sed in a shell script on Solaris/AIX plateform. For example I need to insert few lines on top of every file whose name starts with say "SOL_DEL". Thanx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay1979
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script - insert oracle

Hi Frnds, in shell script I have one problem while inserting into oracle table . my script #! /usr/bin/sh while read record do echo $record X=`sqlplus -s STN/errrmddb20@MAHFDR <<eof insert into STN.STN_ERROR_TABLE values($record); eof`... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopal_Engg
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to parse a line and insert a word

Hi All, I have a file like this, data1,data2,,,data5,data6. i want to write a shell script to replace data3 with "/example/string". which means my data file should look like this . data1,data2,example/string],,data5,data6. Could you guys help me to get a sed command or any other command... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
8 Replies

6. Solaris

Execution problem in shell script while insert into DB

Hi, am facing some problem while inserting a record into a script Please find script below. `sqlplus -s asdf/asdf123 <<eof! set feedback off; set heading off; set verify off; insert into... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to insert text after Tag

Hello, I'm doing an Shell Script to insert a text on XML file, i tried sed, awk, perl... i'm doing something wrong, please help me :) well, the script is a bit large, i get some infos on script before 'run' this part to insert the text on XML... domobile() { let i++ echo ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tassomanoel
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Insert text into a file using shell script

Hi, I need to insert "Hello World" text into a file called hai.txt using shell scripting. Kindly help me. For eg: If I open the file hai.txt by giving linux command cat hai.txt, the content of the file should have the text Hello World in it. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthick nath
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert an image in HTML mail sent from Shell script

Hi Shell Experts I am trying to insert an image into HTML email through shell script send mail, I have the email text file which included body and the images included in it in html format. Through my Shell script, I am calling the text file and send it through email so it it sends the email with... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: anji009
21 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Help on Oracle insert from shell script

Hi All I am trying to create a shell script to insert in to oracle table so far insert happens with out an issue, but i cant pass message variable to sqlplus script insert. i have highlighted the variable in red. Please help. thanks in advance. #!/bin/sh df -H | grep -vE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LPK
3 Replies
GLGETPROGRAMBINARY(3G)						   OpenGL Manual					    GLGETPROGRAMBINARY(3G)

NAME
glGetProgramBinary - return a binary representation of a program object's compiled and linked executable source C SPECIFICATION
void glGetProgramBinary(GLuint program, GLsizei bufsize, GLsizei *length, GLenum *binaryFormat, void *binary); PARAMETERS
program Specifies the name of a program object whose binary representation to retrieve. bufSize Specifies the size of the buffer whose address is given by binary. length Specifies the address of a variable to receive the number of bytes written into binary. binaryFormat Specifies the address of a variable to receive a token indicating the format of the binary data returned by the GL. binary Specifies the address an array into which the GL will return program's binary representation. DESCRIPTION
glGetProgramBinary returns a binary representation of the compiled and linked executable for program into the array of bytes whose address is specified in binary. The maximum number of bytes that may be written into binary is specified by bufSize. If the program binary is greater in size than bufSize bytes, then an error is generated, otherwise the actual number of bytes written into binary is returned in the variable whose address is given by length. If length is NULL, then no length is returned. The format of the program binary written into binary is returned in the variable whose address is given by binaryFormat, and may be implementation dependent. The binary produced by the GL may subsequently be returned to the GL by calling glProgramBinary(), with binaryFormat and length set to the values returned by glGetProgramBinary, and passing the returned binary data in the binary parameter. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if bufSize is less than the size of GL_PROGRAM_BINARY_LENGTH for program. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if GL_LINK_STATUS for the program object is false. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetProgram() with argument GL_PROGRAM_BINARY_LENGTH SEE ALSO
glGetProgram(), glProgramBinary() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLGETPROGRAMBINARY(3G)