Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ZFS and Web Console
Operating Systems Solaris ZFS and Web Console Post 302315897 by kwachtler on Wednesday 13th of May 2009 12:56:13 PM
Old 05-13-2009
Reference similar thread

Similar Unix Forum thread "ZFS GUI does not work" ...

ZFS GUI does not work

KW

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Problem with connecting with Sun Java Web console

Hi, I have Solaris 10 8/07 on SPARC and I can't log in Web console. When I opened browser (Firefox 3) at localhost:6789 I get Save file dialog which asks me to save some file with .part at the end. What information should I provide to find out where is the trouble?.. Internet explorer says... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

Secure Web Console Firmware

I have firmware 2.0 for the HP Secure Web Console, but looking for 1.8. Hp does not have this posted anywhere. Anyone have it? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
0 Replies

3. Solaris

zfs web console

i need how to use graphical user interface for zfs using web console , thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amr
3 Replies

4. Solaris

SMC web console

Dear Team please some body know what happened with smcwebconsole from Solaris10 to Solaris11 I don't found this script or Don't find in svcs -a please if some body know any think about this issue to tell us best, :p (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hosam
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM)

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM) 1. I like to understand the difference in purpose of using java web console and Web-Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) 2. As per CIS benchmark, both of them has to be disabled when not used for increased security. Solaris admin(s) -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberidude
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Is there any GUI or web ui to administrate zfs/zpool

HI, Is there any GUI or web ui to administrate zfs/zpool. i want to monitor/expand/migrate zfs from one machine to another machine (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

J3591A, HP Secure Web Console firmware

Hello all, Looking for a pre v2.0 rev of firmware for this ancient device. Nothing I've seen in searches indicates previous versions were available for download but I have to believe they were. I've tried the new hpe community website, (formerly ITRC I believe) but no dice. Also if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 0ddentity
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)