Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: out of frequency
Operating Systems Solaris out of frequency Post 302314933 by medo2008 on Monday 11th of May 2009 05:18:56 AM
Old 05-11-2009
Hdd 320

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

How to find processor frequency

Hello , Please tell me how to find processor frequency in HP UNIX . (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjunath
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Counting commands frequency

I'd like to create a script that keeps track of the commands used. For example: count ls ps and from now on whenever I use ls or ps a counter is increased. I want that after the command count has been activated a session starts(here I can use any commands) and I want to stop the session... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Max89
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to calculate frequency distributions?

Hello, I'm trying to get lists of the frequency distributions for each of two variables (vars C and N in the examples). I'd like the distribution for each variable to range from the min of the two variables to the max of the two variables. I can work out the max value beforehand by ordering the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: auburn
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Word Frequency Sort

hello, Here is a program for creating a word-frequency # wf.gk --- program to generate word frequencies from a file { # remove punctuation: This will remove all punctuations from the file gsub(/_]/, "", $0) #Start frequency analysis for (i = 1; i <= NF; i++) freq++ } END #Print output... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
11 Replies

5. AIX

Finding Memory Frequency

Hi, I would like to know how to find out frequency of memory, I have used the command prtconf but it is showing amt of ram available on server, it is not showing frequency. Regards, Manoj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - Same frequency

Hi, Could anyone help me with the following question, if I have two colums (names and frequency) as follows in a file called name.txt Michael 1 Jones 1 Ben 2 Rebeca 4 David 1 and I want to use bash script called freqnames.sh that takes one argument (name) and the output should be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jboy
3 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Different OS Kernel Update Frequency

Hi guys I'm trying to configure a collaboration suit (PHP, PostgreSQL, Apache) plus a mail server(Sendmail and Dovecot) on a single box. It will be used heavily 24*7. So having a long up time is really needed. I'm looking for 3 to 6 month up time. I want to know about kernel update... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

find frequency

Hi, I have a file with more than 1 million records.. Each row has a distance number.. I want to know how many times is each number occurring from min to max number.. 2 5 120 208 7 28 45 6 33 120 7 208 so onn.. output 0-0 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diya123
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

frequency count using shell

Hello everyone, please consider the following lines of a matrix 59 32 59 32 59 32 59 32 59 32 59 32 59 32 60 32 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: xshang
7 Replies
MP3FS(1)							   User Commands							  MP3FS(1)

NAME
mp3fs - mounts and transcodes FLACs to MP3s on the fly SYNOPSIS
mp3fs [OPTION]... FLACDIR MP3DIR DESCRIPTION
The mp3fs(1) command will mount the directory FLACDIR on MP3DIR. Thereafter, accessing MP3DIR will show the contents of FLACDIR, with all FLAC files transparently renamed and transcoded to MP3 format upon access. OPTIONS
-b, -obitrate=RATE Set the bitrate to use for encoding. Acceptable values for RATE are any which are allowed by the MP3 format. According to the manual for LAME, this means: For sampling frequencies of 32, 44.1, and 48 kHz, RATE can be among 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, and 320. For sampling frequencies of 16, 22.05, and 24 kHz, RATE can be among 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 144, and 160. When in doubt, it is recommended to choose a bitrate among 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, and 320. If not specified, RATE defaults to 128. -d, -odebug Enable debug output. This will result in a large quantity of diagnostic information being printed to stderr as the program runs. This option will normally not be used. It implies -f. --gainmode, -ogainmode=MODE Set mode to use for interpreting ReplayGain tags. The allowed values for MODE are: 0 - Ignore all ReplayGain tags. 1 - Prefer album gain tag, but fall back to track gain if album gain is not present. 2 - Use track gain if present. --gainref, -ogainref=REF Set the reference loudness in decibels to adjust ReplayGain tags. ReplayGain software usually defaults to a loudness of 89 dB, but if this is too quiet, a higher value can be set here, causing adjustment of ReplayGain values in tags. -f Run in foreground instead of detaching from the terminal. -h, --help Print usage information. --quality, -oquality=QUALITY Set quality for encoding, as understood by LAME. The slowest and best quality is 0, while 9 is the fastest and worst quality. The default value is 5, although according to the LAME manual, 2 is recommended. -s Force single-threaded operation. -V, --version Output version information. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006-2008 David Collett and 2008-2011 Kristofer Henriksson. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3 or later. This manual is copyright (C) 2010-2011 Kristofer Henriksson and may be distributed under the same terms. mp3fs 0.31 June 2012 MP3FS(1)