Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet? Post 302314306 by muhibbuddin on Friday 8th of May 2009 03:23:55 AM
Old 05-08-2009
I do agree with not having smart cellphones

And for some cases in third world country such mine, having E61 in a pocket is look like having good cellphones.

Many tech geek in here still use siemens c55 or nokia 3310 to communicate with other. just SMS and Call only. Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to forward email to mobile phone?

could anyone tell me how to forward ur email to mobile by writing a unix script? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What Company Makes Your Mobile Phone?

Without getting into the exact models (which change all the time anyway), who makes your (primary) mobile phone? (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
35 Replies

5. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies
SMS::Send::Driver(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    SMS::Send::Driver(3pm)

NAME
SMS::Send::Driver - Base class for SMS::Send drivers DESCRIPTION
The "SMS::Send::Driver" class provides an abstract base class for all SMS::Send driver classes. At this time it does not provide any implementation code for drivers (although this may change in the future) with the exception of some methods provided to trigger "does not implement method" errors. However, it does serve as something you should sub-class your driver from to identify it as a SMS::Send driver. Please note that if your driver class not not return true for "$driver-"isa('SMS::Send::Driver')> then the SMS::Send constructor will refuse to use your class as a driver. METHODS
new The "new" constructor is required to be implemented by your driver subclass. It recieves a set of arbitrary paired params. The values of these params are assumed to be driver-specific (this is expected to change). If your driver will need to login to some system, locate hardware, or do some other form of initialisation to validate the SMS delivery mechanism exists, it should do so in "new". Should return a new SMS::Send::Driver-subclass object, or die on error. send_sms The "send_sms" method is required to be implemented by your driver subclass. It recieves a set of param pairs as documented in SMS::Send. Should return true for either success or fire-and-forget with unknown result, defined-but-false ('' or 0) for a failed message send, or die on a fatal error. SUPPORT
Bugs should be reported via the CPAN bug tracker at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SMS-Send <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SMS-Send> For other issues, contact the author. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-09 SMS::Send::Driver(3pm)