Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How does ITIL processing happen in AIX? Post 302313698 by alanp on Wednesday 6th of May 2009 09:55:41 AM
Old 05-06-2009
are you referring to ITIL ,process methodology

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what happen when changing Hostname?

I 'm using RH 7.2 Genome in the Network Configuration I change therer are two places one for static hostname for my machine and in DNS hostname I don't know what happen when restarting my PC when connecting using dialer I can't browse the Internet also I can't use sendmail .......Server timeout... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
2 Replies

2. Programming

Any one can tell me how this happen?

The #1 Online Store for Louis Vuitton Replicas is: http://www.opichina.com.cn. We offer Louis Vuitton Replicas and more! Whatever you call it: LV Bags, LV Replicas, Louis Vuitton Fake, Louis Vuitton Knockoffs, Louis Vuitton Bag, Louis Vuitton Purse, Louis Vuitton Wallet, Louis Vuitton Shoes,... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiangyanna
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What would happen if. . .

Hi, Could someone please tell me what would happen if the following were entered into the command line: rm -i /books/*.* rm /books/* Many thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: crispy
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to extract files one by one from a directory and let some processing happen

how to extract files one by one from a directory and let some processing be done on the file I have a directory by name INTRN which has files like INTR.0003080248636814 INTR.0003080248636816 INTR.0003080248636818 . . . . and so on and in a script... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: saniya
5 Replies

5. AIX

Processing of commands in AIX

Whenever we type in a command of AIX, how does it get interpreted by AIX?(backend processing) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXlearner
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parallel processing in AIX (bash shell scripting)

Hi all, I am struggling to build a utility which can do the parallel processing. I achieved same in Linux using xargs -P but same is not working on AIX. I am building file copy utility where I will have all required info in a file (like souce file info and target location details), now i need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur singh
2 Replies
ISATTY(3)                                                    Linux Programmer's Manual                                                   ISATTY(3)

NAME
isatty - test whether a file descriptor refers to a terminal SYNOPSIS
#include <unistd.h> int isatty(int fd); DESCRIPTION
The isatty() function tests whether fd is an open file descriptor referring to a terminal. RETURN VALUE
isatty() returns 1 if fd is an open file descriptor referring to a terminal; otherwise 0 is returned, and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
EBADF fd is not a valid file descriptor. EINVAL fd refers to a file other than a terminal. POSIX.1 specifies the error ENOTTY for this case. ATTRIBUTES
For an explanation of the terms used in this section, see attributes(7). +----------+---------------+---------+ |Interface | Attribute | Value | +----------+---------------+---------+ |isatty() | Thread safety | MT-Safe | +----------+---------------+---------+ CONFORMING TO
POSIX.1-2001, POSIX.1-2008, SVr4, 4.3BSD. SEE ALSO
fstat(2), ttyname(3) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2015-08-08 ISATTY(3)