Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File size issue in Sol 5.9
Operating Systems Solaris File size issue in Sol 5.9 Post 302313473 by TonyFullerMalv on Tuesday 5th of May 2009 06:39:25 PM
Old 05-05-2009
Also are your mounts supporting largefiles?

Take a look at: Solaris Mount Tutorial

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

command to find out total size of a specific file size (spread over the server)

hi all, in my server there are some specific application files which are spread through out the server... these are spread in folders..sub-folders..chid folders... please help me, how can i find the total size of these specific files in the server... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhinov
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sol 10 Sendmail issue

We have a Spark Solaris 10 box running behind a Pix 501 firewall, we are running NAT and I have mapped access to it from the outside world. Anyway, we can receive mail no problem just can't send. I receive this message bounce: The original message was received at Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:04:29 -0600... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varlania
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

luupgrade: Sol 8 -> Sol 10 u7 (5/09)

Greetings Forumers! I ran into an issue after running luupgrade on v880 running Solaris 8. I want to upgrade to Solaris 10. When I rebooted the system I noticed the file systems listed as such: # df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/dsk/c1t1d0s0 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Issue File Extension is file Size

I am currently experiencing the file size being added to the file extension when transfering information from Command Line Client to a UNIX server. Does anyone know why this is happening and how do I stop the file size being added to the file extension. Example: football.pqt.11108... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Skeeterrock
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

The scripts not able to make the file to size 0, every times it go back to its original size

#!/bin/sh ########################################################################################################## #This script is being used for AOK application for cleaning up the .out files and zip it under logs directory. # IBM # Created #For pdocap201/pdoca202 .out files for AOK #1.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mridul10_crj
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to read file size and send email only if size > 0.

Hi Experts, I have a script like $ORACLE_HOME/bin/sqlplus username/password # << ENDSQL set pagesize 0 trim on feedback off verify off echo off newp none timing off set serveroutput on set heading off spool Schemaerrtmp.txt select ' TIMESTAMP COMPUTER NAME ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: welldone
5 Replies

7. Solaris

JASS - upgrading from Sol 9 to Sol 10

Do I need to reinstall/rerun JASS after upgrading from Sol9 to Sol10? Just wondered if the upgrade procedure overwrote any of the settings etc? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

Performance issue with 'grep' command for huge file size

I have 2 files; one file (say, details.txt) contains the details of employees and another file (say, emp.txt) has some selected employee names. I am extracting employee details from details.txt by using emp.txt and the corresponding code is: while read line do emp_name=`echo $line` grep -e... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: arb_1984
7 Replies

9. AIX

Issue about PP size

Hello everyone, I have many VGs on my system. I have created them whith the same command. I haven't specified the PP size while creating them. Logically, the PP size should be the same (default value) in all the VGs. However, I have different PP size : 32 MB, 256 MB, 64 MB and 128 MB. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adilyos
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ls directory size reporting byte size instead of file count

I have been searching both on Unix.com and Google and have not been able to find the answer to my question. I think it is partly because I can't come up with the right search terms. Recently, my virtual server switched storage devices and I think the problem may be related to that change.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmgibby
2 Replies
CGI
::Application::Plugin::Authorization::Driver::SimpleGUser(Contributed Perl DocCGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization::Driver::SimpleGroup(3pm) NAME
CGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization::Driver::SimpleGroup - Simple Group based Authorization driver SYNOPSIS
use base qw(CGI::Application); use CGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization; __PACKAGE__->authz->config( DRIVER => [ 'SimpleGroup' ], # You are responsible for setting a group param somehow! GET_USERNAME => sub { my $authz = shift; return $authz->cgiapp->session->param('group') }, ); DESCRIPTION
This driver achieves simplicity by assuming that the "username" method of CGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization will return a group rather than a username. Thus it can be directly compared with the list of authorized groups passed to authorize EXAMPLE
use base qw(CGI::Application); use CGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization; __PACKAGE__->authz->config( DRIVER => [ 'SimpleGroup' ], # You are responsible for setting a group param somehow! GET_USERNAME => sub { my $authz = shift; return $authz->cgiapp->session->param('group'); }, ); sub cgiapp_prerun { my $self = shift; # here is an example of how you could set the # group param that will be tested later if ($ENV{REMOTE_USER} eq 'mark') { $self->session->param('group' => 'admin'); } } sub my_runmode { my $self = shift; # make sure the user has 'admin' privileges return $self->authz->forbidden unless $self->authz->authorize('admin'); # if we get here the user has 'admin' privileges } METHODS
authorize_user This method is not intended to be used directly. Just follow the SYNOPSIS. This method accepts a username followed by a list of group names and will return true if the user belongs to at least one of the groups. SEE ALSO
CGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization::Driver, CGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization, perl(1) LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006, Mark Stosberg. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2011-05-04 CGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization::Driver::SimpleGroup(3pm)