Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users make/Oracle : Unable to find library 'libclntsh.sl.9.0 Post 302312935 by shihabvk on Monday 4th of May 2009 06:56:09 AM
Old 05-04-2009
make/Oracle : Unable to find library 'libclntsh.sl.9.0

Hi all,
If any of DBA/build experts can help me on solving this issue, it would be of great help:
Recently Oracle was upgraded from 9.2.0.6 to 9.2.0.8 version, after this our C/ProC build is is erroring out by giving the following error :
860:/usr/lib/pa20_64/dld.sl: Unable to find library 'libclntsh.sl.9.0'.
862:cc: Can't open "485".

We are using HP UX machine

Can anybody help us. This is my environment settings :
>> echo $SHLIB_PATH
/opt/microfocus/cobol/lib:/ora/product/v920/lib32:/ora/product/v920/lib
>> echo LD_LIBRARY_PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/microfocus/cobol/lib:/ora/product/v920/lib32:/ora/product/v920/lib

file permission for 'libclntsh.sl.9.0'.
ls -l libclntsh.sl
lrwxr-xr-x 1 oracle dba 16 Apr 29 15:29 libclntsh.sl -> libclntsh.sl.9.0

Regards
Shihab

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Unable to make a debuggable exe in HP 11i

Hi Guys, I need a help from you all. Basically I am working on 64 HP-UX 11i. I am building an exe from some 2gb of C codes. Now my problem is that I am unable to make the exe a debuggable one. So whenever I remove the -s fla from the make file, during building, the error message "Out of memory"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hrishiraj_b
1 Replies

2. Programming

Using Cygwin, how do I make eclipse recognize C's Socket library?

Hi, I am trying to develop a simple program that uses Sockets. I have a windows machine and MUST use C++. I found out that I can use C's Socket (#include <sys/socket.h>) API calls, but this is only possible on a unix machine. So I installed Cygwin to imitate a unix environment on my windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wannabeTekkie
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Oracle library issue in child process

Hi, I am using a daemon from which I am forking 3 processes P1,P2,P3 out of which P3 is compiled with oracle lib32/libclntsh.so and P1,P2 are non database process. The Logic of daemon is that if any one goes down simply clean the other and refork all the 3 again. P3 is getting forked first time... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unisuraj
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Unable to install Oracle 11G in solaris 10

Hi I am unalbe to install oracle 11G in solaris 10 in SPARC machine, I am getting this below errror while installing with /.runInstaller Warning: Cannot convert string "-monotype-arial-regular-r-normal--*-140-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct Exception java.lang.NullPointerException... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
0 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Help Make a spoofing DNS using pcap library

Hello all, i need your quick help. I have assignment project class to make a program using pcap library to spoofing DNS in linux environment. Can anyone help me, because i'm newbie in network security and in C?:confused: Regards, ptrfw (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: riska_bali
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to make script executable

Hello everybody, I'm unable to make my shell script an executable file. The details are as follows: PATH includes my $HOME/bin i.e. /rchome/rc1/bin HOME directory is /rchome/rc1 script name is prep_mig.sh permissions set are 755 It's executing if I give below command sh prep_mig.sh but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jitu.keshwani
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unable to make Q espresso

Dear all I am trying to install quantum espresso. When I implement the necessary commands (like configure and make), I get the following error: /usr/bin/ld: warning: libgfortran.so.1, needed by/usr/lib64/openmpi/1.2.4-gcc/libmpi_f90.so, may conflict with libgfortran.so.3 Can anyone suggest... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chevskan
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

Unable to find library libncurses.so.

I'm trying to run a file name remote build which is to build a package on a target server. My target server is HP-UX-itanium 64 bit. When I run the remote build, somehow it cannot find `libncurses.so` or maybe it looks for the `libncurses.so` at some other location. This only happens on HP-UX... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fikriemuthafa
3 Replies

9. Programming

Boost library path for cmake & make

I was compiling a downloaded open source pkg. Following the install instruction, I did $ mkdir build; cd build; cmake ../; make but got error message:make: *** No rule to make target 'usr/lib64/lib64/libboost_graph-mt.so.5'. needed by ../bin.gam-create. stop make: *** Error 2 make: *** Error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

10. Programming

How to make use others' C library installed not for the system-wide (Ubuntu/Linux)?

I have downloaded and installed a library called htslib for specific bioinformatic use but not for the system (I'm using Ubuntu 18.04). Only parts of the library is needed for my exercise to parse data in a type called VCF format (basically tab-delimited file but contains many information in... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
14 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins - Oracle joins in WHERE syntax support (instead of ANSI). PURPOSE
This module is used with Oracle < 9.0 due to lack of support for standard ANSI join syntax. SYNOPSIS
DBIx::Class should automagically detect Oracle and use this module with no work from you. DESCRIPTION
This class implements Oracle's WhereJoin support. Instead of: SELECT x FROM y JOIN z ON y.id = z.id It will write: SELECT x FROM y, z WHERE y.id = z.id It should properly support left joins, and right joins. Full outer joins are not possible due to the fact that Oracle requires the entire query be written to union the results of a left and right join, and by the time this module is called to create the where query and table definition part of the SQL query, it's already too late. METHODS
See DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins for implementation details. BUGS
Does not support full outer joins. Probably lots more. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic DBIx::Class AUTHOR
Justin Wheeler "<jwheeler@datademons.com>" CONTRIBUTORS
David Jack Olrik "<djo@cpan.org>" LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-05-10 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)