Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SF T2000 prtdiag problem
Operating Systems Solaris SF T2000 prtdiag problem Post 302312691 by incredible on Saturday 2nd of May 2009 08:46:51 PM
Old 05-02-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsonde
your system should just use the correct version but i feel that it is not.....
what version you talking abt?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question on prtdiag output ...

Hello all , This is the output of my prtdiag command ...The speed of each of the CPUs is listed below (1281 MHz ) ..That's fine ..I'm confused about the (System clock frequency: 183 MHZ ) ..What is the difference between System Clock freq and CPU freq ...THanks.. System Configuration: Sun... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: luft
5 Replies

2. Solaris

T2000 - devfsadm problem

Hi everyone, I am having a problem when running devfsadm. We have many T2000, but on one of them, that is connected to our SAN, devfsadm reports no new disks. If a reconfiguration reboot is done, the system reports the new disk. But only with a reboot. We have Solaris10 installed and Veritas... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: jfotop
13 Replies

3. Solaris

Netra T2000 /var/adm/messages problem

Hi, I have a netra t2000 running solaris 10. It is fully patched with the latest patch cluster and also patch 118833-36 and 126897-02. The SC sys_event level is set to 3. I am running a test to show hardware log status, e.g simulating a power supply failure.Hence I unplug one of te... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ulemsee
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

prtdiag -v show no output

Dear All....Help required prtdiag -v command shows no output on my V440 server. Following is the details: root@sdp16b>prtdiag -v root@sdp16b> root@sdp16b>uname -a SunOS sdp16b 5.9 Generic_122300-31 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440 root@sdp16b>echo $path /usr/sbin /usr/bin /usr/sbin... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Auto boot problem on Sun T2000

Hi All I have a problem on T2000 server. bash-3.00# uname -a SunOS 5.10 aaa Generic_120011-14 sun4v sparc SUNW,Netra-T2000After the initial solaris installation server failed to boot: Rebooting with command: boot Boot device: disk:b File and args: The file just loaded does not appear... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ouzist
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Raid problem on T2000

Hi all, First post so be gentile :) It's my first time installing Solaris on T2000 server. I have 2 72GB HD's on it. After configuring HW raid and running raidctl command I get this output: bash-3.00# raidctl -l c0t0d0 Volume Size Stripe Status Cache RAID ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Obi-Wan
2 Replies

7. Solaris

dvd problem in T2000

hi all when i trying to give auto-boot value as false as following #eeprom auto-boot?=false it is showing as zsh: no matches found: auto-boot?=false so felt this is because of error in hard ware so i tried this #iostat -en it is showing like iostat -en ---- errors --- s/w h/w trn... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wkbn86
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

prtdiag -v problem :Memory Module Groups status not Showing

Hi Friends, I need a help from you all. In my machine which is on Solaris 9. the command prtdiag -v shows the complete output but it doesn't show "Memory Module Groups status" status. I have tried restarting the picl daemon, but still it doesn't work. Memory Module Groups:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek.goel.piet
2 Replies

9. Solaris

prtdiag

Hi everyone, Please can you tell me what kind of memro we are talking about when we run : prtdiag -v Memory size: 98016 Megabytes Thank you (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: adilyos
7 Replies

10. Solaris

prtdiag -v troubleshooting

selected lines from the output of the "prtdiag -v" command on a T5240 SUN server running Solaris 10. Are the following known as FRU names and what do they mean? MB/CMP0/BR0/CH0/D0 MB/CMP0/BR0/CH1/D0 SYS/FANBD0/FM0/F0 SYS/FANBD0/FM0/F1 SYS/MB/CMP0/BR1/CH0/D1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: snoman1
1 Replies
LSDIFF(1)																 LSDIFF(1)

NAME
lsdiff - show which files are modified by a patch SYNOPSIS
lsdiff [-n] [-p n] [--strip=n] [--addprefix=PREFIX] [-s] [-i PATTERN] [-x PATTERN] [-v] [file...] lsdiff {--help | --version | --filter ... | --grep ...} DESCRIPTION
List the files modified by a patch. You can use both unified and context format diffs with this program. OPTIONS
-n Display the line number that each patch begins at. If verbose output is requested, each hunk of each patch is listed as well. For each file that is modified, a line is generated containing the line number of the beginning of the patch, followed by a Tab character, followed by the name of the file that is modified. If -v is given, following each of these lines will be one line for each hunk, consisting of a Tab character, the line number that the hunk begins at, another Tab character, the string ``Hunk #'', and the hunk number (starting at 1). -p n When matching, ignore the first n components of the pathname. --strip=n Remove the first n components of the pathname before displaying it. --addprefix=PREFIX Prefix the pathname with PREFIX before displaying it. -s Show file additions, modifications and removals. A file addition is indicated by a ``+'', a removal by a ``-'', and a modification by a ``!''. -i PATTERN Include only files matching PATTERN. -x PATTERN Exclude files matching PATTERN. -v Verbose output. --help Display a short usage message. --version Display the version number of lsdiff. --filter Behave like filterdiff(1) instead. --grep Behave like grepdiff(1) instead. SEE ALSO
filterdiff(1), grepdiff(1) EXAMPLES
To sort the order of touched files in a patch, you can use: lsdiff patch | sort -u | xargs -rn1 filterdiff patch -i To show only added files in a patch: lsdiff -s patch | grep '^+' | cut -c2- | xargs -rn1 filterdiff patch -i To show the headers of all file hunks: lsdiff -n patch | (while read n file do sed -ne "$n,$(($n+1))p" patch done) AUTHOR
Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com>. patchutils 13 May 2002 LSDIFF(1)