Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun Studio 10 + Boost 1.36
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Studio 10 + Boost 1.36 Post 302312551 by seg on Friday 1st of May 2009 08:37:22 PM
Old 05-01-2009
Anything is possible. Try posting some error messages and we'll go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingpui
Is it possible to build Boost 1.35 using Sun Studio 10?
I can build Boost 1.35 using Sun Studio 11 successful. However, i'm unable to build it using Sun Studio 10 using the exact method.

I really appreciate if any expert can help on this.

Thanks,

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Studio problem

I am using Sun Studio. But there is problem with it. When my PC is connected to INTERNET then there is no problem in starting Sun Studio. But When my PC is not connected to INTERNET then there is problem in starting Sun Studio. With out INTERNET i run sunstudio but after waiting long time nothing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
0 Replies

2. Solaris

java.lang.OutofMemoryError in Sun Studio 12

Hello everyone, I have installed Sun Studio 12 in my Sun Solaris 10 (x86) OS. At first, there was nothing wrong with it but recently, I couldn't open the Sun Studio IDE. When I try to open it, I keep on getting the following error messages:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wintersakura
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Studio 11 in OpenSolaris

Install Sun Studio 11 on OpenSolaris 2009.06 When run IDE - system return error: touch: cannot change times on /export/home/iktomy/.sunstudio/11-SunOS-i386/system/dontshowisw: Permission denied /opt/SUNWspro/prod/scripts/jdk_chooser: line 131: cat: command not found... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Iktomy
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Whether Sun studio is installed on my Solaris Server?

Hi All I want to confirm the installation of Sun Studio installation on my UNIX development server. Please suggest how to get that. Cheers, Ankur (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharmaankur85
4 Replies

5. Solaris

boost thread not accessible to boost::move error

Hi All I am working unders Sun Solaris and I am not "/opt/boost/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp", line 344: Error: boost::thread::thread(boost::thread&) is not accessible from boost::move(boost::detail::thread_move_t<boost::thread>). Do you know if there are other solutions other than... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manustone
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun One Studio 12

Hi, Do you know where I can get a copy of Sun One Studio 12? I've looked on the Oracle Website but cannot find it to download!:confused: Thanks, Sparcman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sparcman
1 Replies
HOST_ALIASES(5) 					   Sun Grid Engine File Formats 					   HOST_ALIASES(5)

NAME
host_aliases - Sun Grid Engine host aliases file format DESCRIPTION
All Sun Grid Engine components use a hostname resolving service provided by the communication library to identify hosts via a unique host- name. The communication library itself references standard UNIX directory services such as DNS, NIS and /etc/hosts to resolve hostnames. In rare cases these standard services cannot be setup cleanly and Sun Grid Engine communication daemons running on different hosts are unable to automatically determine a unique hostname for one or all hosts which can be used on all hosts. In such situations a Sun Grid Engine host aliases file can be used to provide the communication daemons with a private and consistent hostname resolution database. The location for the host aliases file is <sge_root>/<cell>/common/host_aliases. FORMAT
For each host a single line must be provided with a blank, comma or semicolon separated list of hostname aliases. The first alias is defined to be the unique hostname which will be used by all Sun Grid Engine components using the hostname aliasing service of the communi- cation library. SEE ALSO
sge_intro(1), COPYRIGHT
See sge_intro(1) for a full statement of rights and permissions. SGE 6.2u5 $Date$ HOST_ALIASES(5)