Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MIBs installation errors
Operating Systems Solaris MIBs installation errors Post 302312516 by Neo on Friday 1st of May 2009 03:52:47 PM
Old 05-01-2009
Please post complete error messages.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

solaris mibs

Hello! Does anyone know where i can get solaris Mibs? Iknow that sun delivers one with their snmp, but the onlything it does is check the network status. I would like a mib that check how our powersupplys are doing. Is there anywhere i can download mibs for this, or do i have to make these... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dozy
2 Replies

2. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
0 Replies

4. AIX

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Major OS errors/Bash errors help!!!!

Hi all, dummy here.... I have major errors on entering the shell. On login I get: -bash: dircolors: command not found -bash: tr: command not found -bash: fgrep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: id: command not found -bash: [: =: unary... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: wcmmlynn
12 Replies

6. AIX

AIX V4 SNMP MIBs

Hello! I'm not a expert AIX administrator, but i need to monitorize an AIX V4 system. I want to do it using SNMP but i don't really know how to get CPU, proccess or memory information. I only can get network interfaces information.... How can i add more MIBs to get more info about the AIX... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MikelCV
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris Installation errors Please help

Hi to all I have a sun Ultra 10 workstation with the following configuration SUN ULTRA-10 Workstation 440 Mhz CPU 1024 MB RAM 40 GB HDD Seagate (Connected as Primary master) FDD Samsung DVD Writer (connected as Secondary master) CABINET SMPS Sun keyboard and mouse the command -... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: network45
3 Replies

8. Solaris

installtool installation errors

I have a product that is built using installtool software(using makekit utility). I am able to build the product successfully but while installing the product on a machine i am getting errrors as shown below, ################################## installtool: Entered Ready for Extraction phase...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 flash installation - fatal error. Solaris installation program exited.

Not very helpful to say the least. Seems to read the flar file and go through the upgrade and then come up with this error. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies

10. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios XI installation errors

Hello I am installing Nagios XI on red hat 7 and I am getting this error message ./fullinstall ======================== Nagios XI Full Installer ======================== This script will do a complete install of Nagios XI by executing all necessary sub-scripts. IMPORTANT: This script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DOkuwa
0 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)