Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: color a figure in text file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting color a figure in text file Post 302312357 by Bluetoot on Friday 1st of May 2009 03:26:49 AM
Old 05-01-2009
color a figure in text file

Good morning,

Can someone help to color a figure in columns if its exceeding a threshold using shell script .

ex. I have file contains 5 columns showing a value in % I need to show the value in red if it exceed 90 %

Appreciate your help

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

text color

Hi all I have a file contains columns showing figures as below : Input file A B C D 50 60 90 E 100 20 53 F 30 40 70 G 25 27 45 I want to color the value above or equal 90 by red and to be shown as below output file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bluetoot
5 Replies

2. Red Hat

New Background and Text Color

Hi. How do I change the background color and text in Fedora. I did find the set_color -b command. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ccccc
1 Replies

3. Programming

changing text color in c

I'm writing my own Unix ls command in c and I was wondering if anyone knows how to or can point me to a tutorial that shows me how to change the text color of the filename depending on if it's a directory, regular file, linked file, etc..., like the real ls command does? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snag49ers
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

change text color in postscript file

Hi everyone, I have a program that produces postscript files on the fly The color of the files produced are in black and white I want to change the text color of postscript file as the file is being produced without having to manually go into the ps file and change it myself. Any Ideas?... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: walforum
5 Replies

5. AIX

How to color text and mail

I want to color the text and bold the text and mail these text. input: hi..(in bold) good morning (in blue color) and mail these as in color and bold :wall: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AhmedLakadkutta
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Color text on shell programming

hello i need the main reference for color code on shell programing i know a few color like: RED='\033 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimafire
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with change significant figure to normal figure command

Hi, Below is my input file: Long list of significant figure 1.757E-4 7.51E-3 5.634E-5 . . . Desired output file: 0.0001757 0.00751 0.00005634 . . . (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
10 Replies
ZPRINT(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 ZPRINT(1)

NAME
zprint -- show information about kernel zones SYNOPSIS
zprint [-cdhlLstw] [name] DESCRIPTION
zprint displays data about Mach zones (allocation buckets). By default, zprint will print out information about all Mach zones. If the optional name is specified, zprint will print information about each zone for which name is a substring of the zone's name. zprint interprets the following options: -c (Default) zprint prints zone info in columns. Long zone names are truncated with '$', and spaces are replaced with '.', to allow for sorting by column. Pageable and collectible zones are shown with 'P' and 'C' on the far right, respectively. Zones with pre- posterously large maximum sizes are shown with '----' in the max size and max num elts fields. -d Display deltas over time, showing any zones that have achieved a new maximum current allocation size during the interval. If the total allocation sizes are being displayed for the zones in question, it will also display the deltas if the total allocations have doubled. -h (Default) Shows headings for the columns printed with the -c option. It may be useful to override this option when sorting by column. -l (Default) Show all wired memory information after the zone information. -L Do not show all wired memory information after the zone information. -s zprint sorts the zones, showing the zone wasting the most memory first. -t For each zone, zprint calculates the total size of allocations from the zone over the life of the zone. -w For each zone, zprint calculates how much space is allocated but not currently in use, the space wasted by the zone. Any option (including default options) can be overridden by specifying the option in upper-case; for example, -C overrides the default option -c. DIAGNOSTICS
The zprint utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
ioclasscount(1), lsmp(1), lskq(1), Mac OS X 2 May 2016 Mac OS X