Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Minicom with VMWare ESX Server Post 302312104 by Neo on Thursday 30th of April 2009 11:11:04 AM
Old 04-30-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickbit
Can someone please explain to me, what the problems... ?
Normally these types of problems come from incompatibility with (shared) libs.

To run down the error, find out what version of the library is required by your code and compare that to what version you have on your platform.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

VMware ESX server && Solaris 10 on same PC ??

Hi all, I tried to install Solaris 10 and then VMware ESX server v3.02 on the same PC (or hard drive). But after successfully installing Solaris 10, when I installed Vmware ESX Server on the same drive(but on different partition, boot menu is not coming. It is just booting Vmware only. Pls... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas027
1 Replies

2. BSD

import freeBSD into VMWARE (ESX 3.5)

hi howto import physical freeBSD 7.0 into VMWARE (ESX 3.5) as a guest/virtual server ? can I use VMware Converter ? greetings ccc (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 Cluster on VMware ESX 3.5

Hello everybody, I'm trying to create a S10 cluster on ESX 3.5 servers but I have several problems. I use AMD Athtlon x64 CPU's on ESX servers and Solaris 10 U8 at my guest servers.. First and the most important problem, I dont know how to attach a RDM disk to Solaris 10. (Is it correct,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shadowfaxxxx
1 Replies

4. Solaris

VMware ESX 3.5

Hi, I am going to install solaris cluster 3.2 in vmware esx 3.5 for demo, for cluster we need two different network interfaces for private and pubic connectivity, but we have single ethernet controller how to create two different ethernet instance name with single ethernet controller in vmware... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for VMWare ESX

Hi I would make a script for my ESX server. Unfortunately I'm beginner in shell scripting. I will do the following: # With the command vmware-cmd -l I can do a listing like this File1.vmx File2.vmx File3.vmx File4.vmx File5.vmx # Now with every single line of this output I will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nathy
2 Replies
smpeg-config(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   smpeg-config(1)

NAME
smpeg-config - script to get information about the installed version of SMPEG SYNOPSIS
smpeg-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--libs] [--cflags] DESCRIPTION
smpeg-config is a tool that is used to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use SMPEG library. OPTIONS
--version Print the currently installed version of SMPEG on the standard output. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a SMPEG-using program. --library-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a library that uses SMPEG. (This excludes any static objects required for link- ing, since these must be linked only by executable programs.) --plugin-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link an SMPEG-using object that is to be accessed via dlopen(3). This may include static objects with PIC symbol information. This option should not be used for ordinary shared libraries or standalone applica- tions. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a SMPEG-using library or program. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that SMPEG was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs, --library-libs, --plugin-libs or --cflags options. --exec-prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that SMPEG was built with when computing the output for the --cflags, --libs, --library-libs and --plugin-libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs, --library-libs, --plugin-libs or --cflags options. AUTHOR
The SDL MPEG Player Library was written by Karl Robillard and Sam Lantinga of Loki Entertainment Software. Please report any bugs and/or fixes to smpeg@lokigames.com. Streaming MPEG support was contributed by Vivien Chappelier. This manual page was written by Stefan Gybas <sgybas@debian.org> and modified by Joe Drew <drew@debian.org> and Branden Robinson <bran- den@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux operating system, but may be used by others. smpeg-config(1)