Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Netra T1 won't poweron/no POST Post 302311991 by Neo on Thursday 30th of April 2009 05:51:14 AM
Old 04-30-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by incredible
replace your board
Please do not post these short blurbs of strong recommendations unless you explain the reason you are making such a recommendation.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Fire V1280 / E2900 / Netra 1280

Hello, I'm trying to fix this server System Board (CPU/Memory Unit). The error indicates that its missing 3.3VDC. So far all the fuses and caps have been checked. I new at this type of machine, need help for idea on this system. Thank you in advance. Vu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
0 Replies

2. Solaris

sun netra t1

so i've grabbed this sun netra t1 for some small dev work. now obviously i need to install sol10. no problem done it a million times except for the fact that i've never actually done it w/o a term server. so i grab a usb to serial and a serial to rj45 (the one you get in every cisco order.. roll... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
24 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Refurbished Netra 240 servers hangs after POST test

Hello everyone, I'm extremely new when it comes to SUN servers so bear with me and hopefully I can describe the issue I have accurately. At work we just received a refurbished SUN Netra 240 server. I was told to change some of the EEprom settings, and to do that I was to use a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: afferbwt
0 Replies

4. Solaris

SUN Netra 240 Boot error

Hi, When I am trying to boot my SUN Netra 240 Machine its giving some boot error. > {1} ok boot -i > Boot device: /pci@1c,600000/scsi@2/disk@0,0:a File and args: -i > Boot load failed. > The file just loaded does not appear to be executable. > {1} ok I tried to boot it from cdrom... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppandey21
9 Replies

5. Hardware

[solved] Sun Netra X1 - Adding a Second Hard Drive

As the title suggests, I'm trying to install a second drive (really want an OS mirror) on a Sun Netra X1. I've taken the spacer out, and had a go at with the drill-press so now I have a nice HDD tray. Have installed an IDE drive in the tray, plugged in the power and data cables that were... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
0 Replies

6. Hardware

POST displays error sparc netra 240

Hi guys, when I power on my sun netra 240 server, it displays these error messages: 1. Notice: cpu 0 has 2048/2048 MB of memory disabled. 2. Error : The following devices are disabled dimm1. Please can anyone be kind enough to explain this for me? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

7. Hardware

Sun Oracle Netra T5220 processor help

I recently required some Sun Oracle Netra T5220s. I do not have much knowledge of Sun products. The units do not have video cards or hard drives. How can I tell/go about figuring out what clock speed and how many cores the processor is? They are all outfitted with 32GB of memory. Two are... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: nerdboy
11 Replies

8. Solaris

Fsck: alignment error Solaris 8, SUN Netra AX11505

Hello all, I recently powered on my Netra AX1105 server only to be greeted with the following error message. I am not sure what to do here, I cant fun fsck on OK prompt.. did ok>boot -r and now it keeps booting from net, then I run ok>boot disk then outputs the following message... and keeps... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
3 Replies

9. Solaris

SUn Netra X4200 M2 Drivers

Hi Guys, Could someone please share the dvd/cd that came with server Netra x4200 M2 since it is not more available in Oracle site? Or do you know where I can get that? Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CristianS
4 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)                                                   General Commands Manual                                                  ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)