Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Get Database Service Names
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Get Database Service Names Post 302311911 by clx on Thursday 30th of April 2009 01:33:37 AM
Old 04-30-2009
use ps command for that
Quote:
ps -ef | grep <process name>

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Oracle Database and HTTPD Web Service

Hi, I have a Solaris 5.6 having an Oracle database.Now this server is being accessed by a web service interface.I cannot see anything other than httpd daemons running on my server. There is a frequent problem of the stopping of these httpd daemons . Now i am asked to find the root case.I talked... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
1 Replies

2. AIX

0514-516 Device Configuration Database Lock Service

Hello guys, on one of our AIX VIO LPARs I can not remove hdiskpower devices, which seemed to presented to the VIO in an incorrect way and behaviour (not all paths can be seen, pseudo device name is unknown etc.) Therefor I decided to deattach the hdiskpower device from PowerPath controll by: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomek79
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Run one service after another service has finished - systemd

Hi all I would like to know how to run task2.service after task1.service has finished. task1.service has a timer (task1.timer), that makes it run every 5 minutes OnCalendar=*:0/5task2.service is basically a script, that has to work on the files created after task1 has finished. This is what I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guilliber
2 Replies
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBObject::Informix(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation   DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBObject::Informix(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBObject::Informix - Class for Database Objects for Informix Such as Tables and Views in DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader DESCRIPTION
This is a subclass of DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBObject that adds support for fully qualified objects in Informix including both "database" and schema of the form: database:owner.object_name METHODS
database The database name this object belongs to. Returns undef if ignore_schema is set. sql_name Returns the properly quoted full identifier with "database", schema and name. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Table::Informix, DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBObject, DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Table, DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader, DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Base AUTHOR
See "AUTHOR" in DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader and "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader. LICENSE
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-05 DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBObject::Informix(3pm)