Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to access the elements of two arrays with a single loop using the inbuilt index. Post 302311590 by 14341 on Wednesday 29th of April 2009 05:42:29 AM
Old 04-29-2009
Thanks for the reply.

But in the initial post itself i pointed out that i don't want to use an external index.

Regards,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

which access right should set in my webpage index.html ?

I have a webpage, http://my.dns.com/~zp523/index.html, I want all people to have read and execute privileges. I want to extend it with execute privilege. Which command should be used in chmod? is it only give read(r) & execute(x) parameter in 'chmod ??? index.html' thk a lot!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zp523444
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Accessing single elements of a awk array in END

How do I access one of the indices in array tst with the code below? tst=sprintf("%5.2f",Car / 12) When I scan thru the array with for ( i in tst ) { print i,tst } I get the output of: vec-7 144 But when I try this in the END print tst It looks like it's not set. What am... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: timj123
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP arrays as array elements

PHP question...I posted this on the Web Development forum, but maybe this is a better place! I have an SQL query that's pulled back user IDs as a set of columns. Rather than IDs, I want to use their names. So I have an array of columns $col with values 1,7,3,12 etc and I've got an array $person... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JerryHone
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Iterating through two arrays in a single loop

Hey everyone. Is it possible to use two arrays in a loop? Basically what I am trying to do is iterate through the elements in an array, and, based on a condition, use the current position in the array to point to that index in the array. Here's the loop structure I'm looking for: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msarro
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

file index operation in loop

i have one file which contains data like the below DE_CODE|AXXANY|APP_NAME|TELCO|LOC|NY DE_CODE|AXXATX|APP_NAME|TELCO|LOC|TX DE_CODE|AXXABT|APP_NAME|TELCO|LOC|BT DE_CODE|AXXANJ|APP_NAME|TELCO|LOC|NJ DE_CODE|AXXANJwt|APP_NAME|TELCO|LOC|WT am going use a for loop or whole loop which will... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare multiple arrays elements using awk

I need your help to discover missing elements for each box. In theory each box should have 4 items: ITEM01, ITEM02, ITEM08, and ITEM10. Some boxes either have a missing item (BOX02 ITEM08) or might have da duplicate item (BOX03 ITEM02) and missing another one (BOX03 ITEM01). file01.txt ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex2005
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl:: Arrays w/ UInt64.max>index>Int64

Where is the delete or remove post option? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: f77hack
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sum elements of 2 arrays excluding labels

I'm looking for an efficient way to sum elements from 2 arrays using AWK and preserve header as well as sample names in the output array. I have Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. For example; ARRAY 1 SAMPLE DERIVED ANCESTRAL Sample1 14352 0 Sample2 14352 0 Sample3 14352 0 Sample4 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Geneanalyst
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Multiply elements of 2 arrays together into another array

So I need to Write an array processing program using a Linux shell programming language to perform the following. Load array X of 20 numbers from an input file X. Load array Y of 20 numbers from an input file Y. Compute array Z by multiply Xi * Yi then compute the square-root of this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarapham409
2 Replies
wxFontData(3erl)					     Erlang Module Definition						  wxFontData(3erl)

NAME
wxFontData - See external documentation: wxFontData. DESCRIPTION
See external documentation: wxFontData . DATA TYPES
wxFontData() : An object reference, The representation is internal and can be changed without notice. It can't be used for comparsion stored on disc or distributed for use on other nodes. EXPORTS
new() -> wxFontData() See external documentation . new(Data::wxFontData()) -> wxFontData() See external documentation . enableEffects(This::wxFontData(), Flag::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . getAllowSymbols(This::wxFontData()) -> bool() See external documentation . getColour(This::wxFontData()) -> colour() (see module wx) See external documentation . getChosenFont(This::wxFontData()) -> wxFont() (see module wxFont) See external documentation . getEnableEffects(This::wxFontData()) -> bool() See external documentation . getInitialFont(This::wxFontData()) -> wxFont() (see module wxFont) See external documentation . getShowHelp(This::wxFontData()) -> bool() See external documentation . setAllowSymbols(This::wxFontData(), Flag::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . setChosenFont(This::wxFontData(), Font::wxFont() (see module wxFont)) -> ok See external documentation . setColour(This::wxFontData(), Colour::colour() (see module wx)) -> ok See external documentation . setInitialFont(This::wxFontData(), Font::wxFont() (see module wxFont)) -> ok See external documentation . setRange(This::wxFontData(), MinRange::integer(), MaxRange::integer()) -> ok See external documentation . setShowHelp(This::wxFontData(), Flag::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . destroy(This::wxFontData()) -> ok Destroys this object, do not use object again AUTHORS
<> wxErlang 0.98.9 wxFontData(3erl)