Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development apache2 & two php versions, how to use specific version Post 302311544 by thegeek on Wednesday 29th of April 2009 03:35:40 AM
Old 04-29-2009
1. I uninstalled, and installed the php related packages. But there is no improvement, the same error occurs again.

2. following is the environment variables..
Code:
BASH=/bin/bash
BASH_ARGC=()
BASH_ARGV=()
BASH_LINENO=()
BASH_SOURCE=()
BASH_VERSINFO=([0]="3" [1]="1" [2]="17" [3]="1" [4]="release" [5]="i486-pc-linux-gnu")
BASH_VERSION='3.1.17(1)-release'
COLUMNS=141
DIRSTACK=()
EDITOR=vim
EUID=0
FCEDIT=vim
GROUPS=()
HISTFILE=/root/.bash_history
HISTFILESIZE=500
HISTSIZE=500
HOME=/root
HOSTNAME=Debian-Server
HOSTTYPE=i486
IFS=$' \t\n'
LANG=en_IN
LINES=41
LOGNAME=root
LS_OPTIONS=--color=auto
MACHTYPE=i486-pc-linux-gnu
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MAILCHECK=60
OPTERR=1
OPTIND=1
OSTYPE=linux-gnu
PATH=/usr/bin/festival:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/lib/eclipse
PIPESTATUS=([0]="0" [1]="0")
PPID=429
PS1='\h:\w\$ '
PS2='> '
PS4='+ '
PWD=/root
SHELL=/bin/bash
SHELLOPTS=braceexpand:hashall:histexpand:interactive-comments:monitor:vi
SHLVL=1
SSH_CLIENT='192.168.6.56 49231 22'
SSH_CONNECTION='192.168.6.56 49231 192.168.1.155 22'
SSH_TTY=/dev/pts/1
TERM=xterm
UID=0
USER=root

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the difference : SunOS & Solaris Version.

Sorry I think someone already pointed out this but I couldn't find it. Please tell me what is the difference between SunOS Version and Solaris Version. What is the purpose of maintaining these two things ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: champion
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: Version && nextfile

How can I find which version of Awk is installed? OpSystem is HPUX 11.x I am getting an error when trying to use the keyword nextfile and I dont know why! (Well, I can only assume that I have am using a version of Awk that does not support nextfile. However, according to O'Reilly, nextfile is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: google
3 Replies

3. SCO

SCO & Informix SE version 7

hi, I need to download Informix SE version 7 for SCO but i could'nt find the link. please if someone can send me the link. thinks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: whisper
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP read large string & split in multidimensional arrays & assign fieldnames & write into MYSQL

Hi, I hope the title does not scare people to look into this thread but it describes roughly what I'm trying to do. I need a solution in PHP. I'm a programming beginner, so it might be that the approach to solve this, might be easier to solve with an other approach of someone else, so if you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to compare 2 files & get specific value & replace it in other file.

Hiiii Friends I have 2 files with huge data. I want to compare this 2 files & if they hav same set of vales in specific rows & columns i need to get that value from one file & replace it in other. For example: I have few set data of both files here: a.dat: PDE-W 2009 12 16 5 29 11.11 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: reva
10 Replies

6. AIX

Does anyone know the version of make on AIX 5.1 & 5.3?

Could you tell me the version of default make on AIX 5.1 & 5.3? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redraiment
2 Replies

7. Programming

pythonqt scriptint & orting to lower version

I am facing some problems in deploying my application for lower version of qt. Basically i want to generate scripts for my application and I have chosen pythonqt for this purpose. Pythonqt has the problem with lower version of Qt (Qt 4.5.2) and also with Higher version of Qt (Qt 4.7). So I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sujandasmahapat
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Please Help me about php&apache2 onSol10

Ok. I'm have Apache2 build on Solaris10 release 10/9 and I installed Mysql that could work. but I install php5 by pkgadd this packet install in /usr/local/php and i edit httpd.conf Insert "LoadModule php5_module libexec/libphp5.so" after edited httpd.conf so i restart httpd by... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: infjustice
1 Replies

9. Web Development

php showing 2 versions

Fedora core 5 upgraded PHP php -v PHP 5.3.8 (cli) (built: Sep 30 2011 05:55:57) Copyright (c) 1997-2011 The PHP Group but if I also created a <?php phpinfo() ?> doc and it reports as 5.1.6 still something missing somewhere? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ippy98
1 Replies
A2ENCONF(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       A2ENCONF(8)

NAME
a2enconf, a2disconf - enable or disable an apache2 configuration file SYNOPSIS
a2enconf [ [-q|--quiet] configuration] a2disconf [ [-q|--quiet] configuration] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the a2enconf and a2disconf commands. a2enconf is a script that enables the specified configuration file within the apache2 configuration. It does this by creating symlinks within /etc/apache2/conf-enabled. Likewise, a2disconf disables a specific configuration part by removing those symlinks. It is not an error to enable a configuration which is already enabled, or to disable one which is already disabled. Note that many configuration file may have a dependency to specific modules. Unlike module dependencies, these are not resolved automati- cally. Configuration fragments stored in the conf-available directory are considered non-essential or being installed and manged by reverse dependencies (e.g. web scripts). OPTIONS
-q, --quiet Don't show informative messages. -m, --maintmode Enables the maintainer mode, that is the program invocation is effectuated automatically by a maintainer script. This switch should not be used by end users. -p, --purge When disabling a module, purge all traces of the module in the internal state data base. EXIT STATUS
a2enconf and a2disconf exit with status 0 if all configurations are processed successfully, 1 if errors occur, 2 if an invalid option was used. EXAMPLES
a2enconf security a2disconf charset Enables Apache security directives stored in the security configuration files, and disables the charset configuration. FILES
/etc/apache2/conf-available Directory with files giving information on available configuration files. /etc/apache2/conf-enabled Directory with links to the files in conf-available for enabled configuration files. SEE ALSO
apache2ctl(8), a2enmod(8), a2dismod(8). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Arno Toell <debian@toell.net> for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution, as it is a Debian-specific script with the package. 14 February 2012 A2ENCONF(8)