Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Open source my OIOIC, a completely new object-oriented mechanism for the C. Post 302310748 by pervise.zhao on Sunday 26th of April 2009 11:37:22 PM
Old 04-27-2009
Welcome everyone to continue the discussion, express your views on OIOIC.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl + object-oriented programming help

Currently Im trying to write a program that manipulates a class-based object as part of its functionality. However, the perl compiler is complaining that the class's respective package is not returning a true value. I have done the following a) Created a new package containing the body of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
1 Replies

2. Programming

Open source my WGI, a GUI lib based entirely OIOIC

What WGI? WGI is doing what MFC has done, to encapsulate API, BUT WGI uses OIOIC, instead of C++. to download WGI 1.0.2 source code: Downloads - oic-wgi - Project Hosting on Google Code node WDialog ---> corresponding MFC's CDialog node WMenu ---> corresponding MFC's CMenu node WButton... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pervise.zhao
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in Perl Object Oriented

i am new to Perl CGI Object oriented. I want to use some java script in my Perl CGI but i am not able to do that. I am using Submit button then via param() i am getting all field parameters. But i want to validate all fields first then i want to move. But Use of Java script, i don't know (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot open shared object: when starting nrpe

Got this error when starting nrpe Starting nagios-nrpe: nagios-nrpe/usr/sbin/nrpe: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: Pls advise ---------- Post updated at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:05 PM ---------- os is Debian lenny ---------- Post updated... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Csh doesn't source init files completely

I have a strange problem with (t)csh since the latest opensuse/tumbleweed upgrade. csh and tcsh don't source the init files completely. They seem to terminate after sourcing the first nested file. They process the code in /etc/csh.cshrc until they find a command like source... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: heiko123
3 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseUseriContributed Perl Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseEnglish(3pm)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseEnglish - "use English" must be passed a "-no_match_vars" argument. AFFILIATION
This Policy is part of the core Perl::Critic distribution. DESCRIPTION
Due to unfortunate history, if you use the English module but don't pass in a "-no_match_vars" argument, all regular expressions in the entire program, not merely the module in question, suffer a significant performance penalty, even if you only import a subset of the variables. use English; # not ok use English '-no_match_vars'; # ok use English qw< $ERRNO -no_match_vars >; # ok use English qw($OS_ERROR); # not ok In the last example above, while the match variables aren't loaded into your namespace, they are still created in the "English" namespace and you still pay the cost. CONFIGURATION
This Policy is not configurable except for the standard options. AUTHOR
Elliot Shank "<perl@galumph.com>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008-2011 Elliot Shank. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-07Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseEnglish(3pm)