Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Does anybody know how to simulate press Fn+Scroll Lk in Linux c Post 302310649 by liuyan03 on Sunday 26th of April 2009 06:29:56 AM
Old 04-26-2009
Does anybody know how to simulate press Fn+Scroll Lk in Linux c

Does anybody know how to simulate press Fn+Scroll Lk in Linux c?

Thanks in advance!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

simulate linux shell using script

hi guys I was requested to create a script to simulate a linux shell so when the user opens linux he will get my linux menu with some options and one of those is a simulated linux shell this is my code #!/bin/ksh while do read whichcmd?"Enter Command: " $whichcmd ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kopper
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Volunteers for Unix Linux News Site (Word Press)

We are thinking to replace our "not very popular blog" with a "news channel" using the Wordpress newswire 1.2 theme. Anyone interested in volunteering to be a "reporter", "writer" or "editor"? ---------- Post updated at 09:18 ---------- Previous update was at 09:15 ---------- OBTW, I got... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Programming

Tool to simulate non-sequential disk I/O (simulate db file sequential read) in C POSIX

Writing a Tool to simulate non-sequential disk I/O (simulate db file sequential read) in C POSIX I have over the years come across the same issue a couple of times, and it normally is that the read speed on SAN is absolutely atrocious when doing non-sequential I/O to the disks. Problem being of... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrghost
7 Replies
ZATHURA(1)																ZATHURA(1)

NAME
zathura - a document viewer SYNOPOSIS
zathura [OPTION]... zathura [OPTION]... FILE zathura [OPTION]... FILE PASSWORD DESCRIPTION
zathura is a highly customizable and functional document viewer. It provides a minimalistic and space saving interface as well as an easy usage that mainly focuses on keyboard interaction. OPTIONS
-e [xid], --reparent [xid] Reparents to window specified by xid -c [path], --config-dir [path] Path to the config directory -d [path], --data-dir [path] Path to the data directory -p [path], --plugins-dir [path] Path to the directory containing plugins --fork Fork into the background MOUSE AND KEY BINDINGS
J, K Go to the next or previous page h, k, j, l Scroll to the left, down, up or right direction Left, Down, Up, Right Scroll to the left, down, up or right direction ^t, ^d, ^u, ^y Scroll a half page left, down, up or right t, ^f, ^b, space, <S-space>, y Scroll a full page left, down, up or right gg, G, nG Goto to the first, the last or to the nth page ^c, Escape Abort a, s Adjust window in best-fit or width mode /, ? Search for text n, N Search for the next or previous result o, O Open document f Follow links : Enter command r Rotate by 90 degrees ^i Recolor R Reload document Tab Show index and switch to Index mode F5 Switch to fullscreen mode ^m Toggle inputbar ^n Toggle statusbar +, -, = Zoom in, out or to the original size zI, zO, z0 Zoom in, out or to the original size n= Zoom to size n mX Set a quickmark to a letter or number X 'X Goto quickmark saved at letter or number X q Quit Index mode k, j Move to upper or lower entry l Expand entry L Expand all entries h Collapse entry H Collapse all entries space, Return Select and open entry Mouse bindings Scroll Scroll up or down ^Scroll Zoom in or out Hold Button2 Pan the document Button1 Follow link COMMANDS
bmark Save a bookmark bdelete Delete a bookmark blist List bookmarks close Close document info Show document information help Show help page open, o Open a document offset Set page offset print Print document write, write! Save document (and force overwriting) export Export attachments CONFIGURATION
The default appearance and behaviour of zathura can be overwritten by modifying the zathurarc file (default path: ~/.config/zathura/zathu- rarc). For a detailed description please consult zathurarc(5). SEE ALSO
zathurarc(5) AUTHOR
pwmt.org 0.1.2 ZATHURA(1)