Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need pin generation code
Top Forums Programming Need pin generation code Post 302309025 by thegeek on Tuesday 21st of April 2009 02:18:30 AM
Old 04-21-2009
man 3 random
man 3 rand

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Bar code generation in to the text file and printing the same using lp command.

Hi, I need the information regaring bar code printing. I am looking for the program which runs on solaris that take number string (like mobile number, bill number etc) as input and generate bar code font in to the text file. Remember it is not the bit map. The program just writes the fonts in to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manjunath Naik
0 Replies

2. Programming

How to set the DSR pin using a C Code

Hi, I am a newbie using linux. I want to use the 9 pins of the COM port for data transmission. I am trying to write a code to toggle the DTR pin in /dev/ttyS0. Can any one help by giving a sample code or links that will help me pick up fast Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Srikanthks_2000
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to pin files to /tmp

Hi all, Am currently working on editing a startup script that need me to copy a certain file from cdrom to /tmp (its a live cd am working on)and mount if from there to certain place.. Now i know that nothing can be stored in /tmp permanently ,however mechanism to load the file to /tmp on... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
19 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Pin to desktop

Hello everybody! I need some help. Is there a way to pin a window to the desktop in Linux? I have a list of tasks in Calc. And I want the window of Calc to be always before my eyes, so that it sort of reminds me of my tasks. The window must be «stuck» to the desktop, and when I click the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex777
0 Replies

5. AIX

Pin Memory Statistics

Hi, We have an issue on our lpar where the pin memory usage slowly and regularly increases approx 1.5% a day until it reaches its 80% threshold We have to regularly reboot the lpars to release the pin memory as we have found that killing all processes does not release it. However,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: GarciasMuffin
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Prime Generation Code Not Working Properly

My code for the generation of prime numbers from 2 to a value(given at run time) as fallows is not working. Can you assist me? clear echo "Enter the Maximum Number" read max for(( i=2; i <= $max; i++ )) do if then break else for(( j=i; j <= $max/2; j++ )) do if then break else echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ash.g
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pin code counter

hello i wanted to see if anyone can analyze the following code and see where the error lies. it is supposed to echo the current date and start counting from 0000-9999 and show the approximate range that it is at. here is a pic of what the output should look like:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kooftness
3 Replies
WESTCOS-TOOL(1) 						   OpenSC tools 						   WESTCOS-TOOL(1)

NAME
westcos-tool - utility for manipulating data structures on westcos smart cards SYNOPSIS
westcos-tool [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The westcos-tool utility is used to manipulate the westcos data structures on 2 Ko smart cards. Users can create PINs, keys and certificates stored on the token. User PIN authentication is performed for those operations that require it. OPTIONS
--reader, r num Use the given reader. The default is the first reader with a card. --wait, -w Wait for a card to be inserted --generate-key, -g Generate a private key on smart card. The smart card must be not finalized and a PIN must be installed (ie. file for PIN must be created, see option -i). By default key length is 1536 bits. User authentication is required for this operation. --overwrite-key, -o Overwrite the key if there is already a key on card. --key-length length, -l length Change the length of private key, use with -g. --install-pin, -i Install PIN file in token, you must provide PIN value with -x. --pin-value value, -x value set value of PIN. --puk-value value, -y value set value of PUK (or value of new PIN for change PIN command see -n). --change-pin, -n Changes a PIN stored on the token. User authentication is required for this operation. --unblock-pin, -u Unblocks a PIN stored on the token. Knowledge of the PIN Unblock Key (PUK) is required for this operation. --certificate file, -t file Write certificate file in PEM format to the card. User authentication is required for this operation. --finalize, -f Finalize the card. Once finalized the default key is invalidated so PIN and PUK can't be changed anymore without user authentication. Warning, un-finalized are insecure because PIN can be changed without user authentication (knowledge of default key is enough). --read-file path, -j path Get the file path the file is written on disk with path name. User authentication is required for this operation. --write-file path, -k path Put the file with name path from disk to card the file is written in path. User authentication is required for this operation. --help, -h Print help message on screen. -v Causes westcos-tool to be more verbose. Specify this flag several times to enable debug output in the OpenSC library. AUTHORS
westcos-tool was written by Francois Leblanc francois.leblanc@cev-sa.com. opensc 06/03/2012 WESTCOS-TOOL(1)