Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Kerberize Application host
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Kerberize Application host Post 302308791 by gehlnar on Monday 20th of April 2009 09:59:58 AM
Old 04-20-2009
Yogesh,

Thanks for providing more infomation.

Cheers,
gehlnar

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

QNX host cannot ping SCO host, vice versa

The problem I am facing now is that the QNX host could not ping the SCO host and vice versa. They are in the same domain, ie, 172.20.3.xx. As I am very new to Unix, I guess I must have missed out some important steps. Pls help... Thanx alot (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gavon
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

host alias not working: host not found

Hello, I am working on HP-UX , and in the /etc/hosts file we have setup an alias: aa.bb.cc.dd devmach2.unix.org devmach2 devma2v The alias devma2v does not work. Error when pinging devma2v ping: unknown host devma2v For devmach2 the ping works fine , returning the correct IP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: FunnyCats
4 Replies

3. Solaris

How to delete the files from local host to remote host

Hi all, i am copying .gz files from production server to development server using "scp" command.my requirement is after copying .gz files i want to delete old .gz files(two days back) in development server from production server. like this way i need to delelte .log ,.z and .dmp files... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna176
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

running commands to remote host from centralized host

Gurus/Experts We have a centralized UNIX/Solaris server from where we can actually ssh to all other UNIX/Solaris servers...I need to write a script that reside on this centerlized server and do FileSystem monitoring (basically run df -h or -k) of other remote servers and then send an email to me... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: anjum.suri
6 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to know which application is connecting to a remote host

From a host A an application is trying to connect to host B. From firewall side I can see packets dropped coming from host A to host B. I've access to host A: how can I know which "application" is trying to connect to host B? Thanks, Marco (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcopb
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help! How to find the local host after few ssh hops to remote host???

I do a ssh to remote host(A1) from local host(L1). I then ssh to another remote(A2) from A1. When I do a who -m from A2, I see the "connected from" as "A1". => who -m userid pts/2 2010-03-27 08:47 (A1) I want to identify who is the local host who initiated the connection to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gomes1333
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Transfer large number of files host to host

Hello.... I have two servers, one has an empty / and the other has a subdirectory with a large number (4 gig) with many, many files. I need a way to transfer the files en masse from the server with the large number of files to the one that is essentially blank. I don't have space on the used... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: blaine.miller
16 Replies

8. Solaris

Need to recover/move diskgroup from failed host to another host

Hi All I am having VxVm on two Solaris hosts. host1 is using disk group dgHR. right now this server went down due to hardware fault. Not I need to import this dgHR into host2 server. Please let me know the procedure for the same. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amity
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to target host from Source host.

Hi All, Need to connect to target host and execute a command and connect back to source host to continue with next set of command execution. Is there a utility/command using which we can connect to target host ? Please suggest. Note: Netezza database is instaled on Linux server. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nagaraja Akkiva
4 Replies

10. HP-UX

From a C++ application how to find if a hpux host is in standard mode or trusted mode

is there a way for my C++ application to find out which mode the hpux OS is running in? standard mode or trusted mode. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: einsteinBrain
3 Replies
ddi_no_info(9F) 					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 					   ddi_no_info(9F)

NAME
ddi_no_info - stub for getinfo(9E) SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int ddi_no_info(dev_info_t *dip, ddi_info_cmd_t infocmd, void *arg, void **result); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI) PARAMETERS
dev_info_t *dip Pointer to dev_info structure. ddi_info_cmd_t infocmd Command argument. Valid command values are: DDI_INFO_DEVT2DEVINFO and DDI_INFO_DEVT2INSTANCE. void *arg Command-specific argument. void **result Pointer to where the requested information is stored. DESCRIPTION
The ddi_no_info() function always returns DDI_FAILURE. It is provided as a convenience routine for drivers not providing a cb_ops(9S) or for network drivers only providing DLPI-2 services. Such drivers can use ddi_no_info() in the devo_getinfo entry point (see getinfo(9E)) of the dev_ops(9S) structure. RETURN VALUES
The ddi_no_info() function always returns DDI_FAILURE. SEE ALSO
getinfo(9E), qassociate(9F), cb_ops(9S), dev_ops(9S) SunOS 5.10 9 Jul 2002 ddi_no_info(9F)