Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to gen XML?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to gen XML? Post 302308651 by devtakh on Monday 20th of April 2009 12:02:08 AM
Old 04-20-2009
I am sure you would be having a file from which u want to generate the xml.
u need to understand the file, use unix commands like sed, etc and generate the xml. u might probably want to share the file if u have it.

cheers,
Devaraj Takhellambam

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem with csv file gen from C++

Hi Frnds, I have a problem with csv file gen. Here is the description: My code genereates a csv file as output in which a particular column("OUTPUT NUMBER")contains a string value fetched from db. Now the problem is when i open this csv file the OUTPUT NUMBER column misses the zero("0")... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: electroon
10 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New-gen gaming consoles

I've been thinking of buying a gaming console. I've narrowed down to two options and of course they are Sony PS3 and XBOX 360. Both have equally good reviews. Most games are released for both PS3 as well as XBOX. I did search the forums for a similar thread and found this. The highest number of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: balajesuri
8 Replies
DRADIO-CONFIG(1)						  DRadio Manuals						  DRADIO-CONFIG(1)

NAME
dradio-config - generate dradio configuration SYNOPSIS
dradio-config [--rss] DESCRIPTION
dradio-config is a script to help keep the dradio menu list configuration ~/.config/dradio/menu.xml up-to-date. It relies on curl, tidy, and xsltproc to screen scrape the DR streams and podcasts pages, and outputs the resulting XML on stdout. Invoke it as, e.g. dradio-config > radio.xml dradio-config --rss > podcast.xml FILES
~/.config/dradio/menu.xml The menu configuration file. See dradio(5) for further details. http://www.dr.dk/netradio/wmp.asp DR netradio direct links page. http://www.dr.dk/Podcast DR podcast direct links page. AUTHOR
Jess Thrysoee <jess@thrysoee.dk> SEE ALSO
dradio(5), dradio(1), curl(1) tidy(1) xsltproc(1) DRadio AUGUST 2009 DRADIO-CONFIG(1)