Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to gen XML?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to gen XML? Post 302308649 by ryanW on Sunday 19th of April 2009 11:46:37 PM
Old 04-20-2009
it is correct to put "echo" to every single line? got any method which to use only one "echo"? or other than "echo" method? not proffesional enough if i use so many "echo"...

thankx

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem with csv file gen from C++

Hi Frnds, I have a problem with csv file gen. Here is the description: My code genereates a csv file as output in which a particular column("OUTPUT NUMBER")contains a string value fetched from db. Now the problem is when i open this csv file the OUTPUT NUMBER column misses the zero("0")... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: electroon
10 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New-gen gaming consoles

I've been thinking of buying a gaming console. I've narrowed down to two options and of course they are Sony PS3 and XBOX 360. Both have equally good reviews. Most games are released for both PS3 as well as XBOX. I did search the forums for a similar thread and found this. The highest number of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: balajesuri
8 Replies
XML::LibXML::CDATASection(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      XML::LibXML::CDATASection(3)

NAME
XML::LibXML::CDATASection - XML::LibXML Class for CDATA Sections SYNOPSIS
use XML::LibXML; # Only methods specific to CDATA nodes are listed here, # see XML::LibXML::Node manpage for other methods $node = XML::LibXML::CDATASection->new( $content ); DESCRIPTION
This class provides all functions of XML::LibXML::Text, but for CDATA nodes. METHODS
The class inherits from XML::LibXML::Node. The documentation for Inherited methods is not listed here. Many functions listed here are extensively documented in the DOM Level 3 specification (<http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/>). Please refer to the specification for extensive documentation. new $node = XML::LibXML::CDATASection->new( $content ); The constructor is the only provided function for this package. It is required, because libxml2 treats the different text node types slightly differently. AUTHORS
Matt Sergeant, Christian Glahn, Petr Pajas VERSION
2.0110 COPYRIGHT
2001-2007, AxKit.com Ltd. 2002-2006, Christian Glahn. 2006-2009, Petr Pajas. LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-02-01 XML::LibXML::CDATASection(3)