Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Linux Weeks Austria / Linuxwochen Österreich Post 302308067 by soted on Friday 17th of April 2009 03:21:05 AM
Old 04-17-2009
Geil

I wish I were near, I would go. I used to live in Vienna, but back when I did I used a borrowed-stand-alone Mac Classic and no internet. Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How many weeks in a year

Hi, I search how i could do to find if a year (for example 2004, 1989, 2058) has 52 or 53 weeks... Have you a idea for me please??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Castelior
1 Replies

2. AIX

How to check changes made in last few weeks?

Hi, I want to know what changes were made to my AIX system in last few weeks/months. Is there any command that I can use for this? I am facing a problem wherein my program which are built few weeks back runs fine but if I build the same program now, it doesn't run as expected. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Last weeks date

I am unable to get the last week date i tried to use the following commands but i failed Please help, and am using HP unix date -d "+1 week" date --date=yesterday +%y%m%d (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhon1257
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

New to UNIX like 2 weeks of study only

why does this not work, confused #!/bin/ksh x="x" echo "Enter a name: " read NAME while do echo $NAME echo if then echo ":" else echo $NAME fi echo echo "Enter a Name: " read NAME (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gmoney93079
8 Replies
Mac::AETE::App(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Mac::AETE::App(3)

NAME
Mac::AETE::App - reads the Macintosh Apple event dictionary from an application. SYNOPSIS
use Mac::AETE::App; use Mac::AETE::Format::Dictionary; $app = App->new("My Application"); $formatter = Dictionary->new; $app->set_format($formatter); $app->read; $app->write; DESCRIPTION
The App module simplifies reading the Apple event dictionary from an application. It will launch the application if necessary to obtain the dictionary. Methods new Example: ($name is the name of the application.) use Mac::AETE::App; use Mac::AETE::Format::Dictionary; $app = App->new($aete_handle, $name); read (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Reads the data contained in the AETE resource or handle. Example: $app->read; set_format (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Sets the output formatter used during by the 'write' subroutine. Example: $formatter = Dictionary->new; $app->set_format($formatter); copy (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Copies all suites from one Parser object into another. Example: $aete2 = Parser->new($aete_handle2, $another_name); $app->copy($aete2); copies the suites from $aete2 into $aete. merge (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Merges suites from one Parser object into another. Only the suites that exist in both objects will be replaced. Example: $aete3 = Parser->new($aete_handle2, $another_name); $app->merge($aete3); write (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Prints the contents of the AETE or AEUT resource using the current formatter. $app->write; INHERITANCE
Inherits from Mac::AETE::Parser. AUTHOR
David Schooley <dcschooley@mediaone.net> perl v5.10.0 2005-05-16 Mac::AETE::App(3)