Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post Your Favorite Joke! Laugh a Little! Post 302307969 by Neo on Thursday 16th of April 2009 05:51:07 PM
Old 04-16-2009
One of our forum members married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a Moderator at UNIX.COM. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite UNIX/Linux Related RSS Feed Links

Hello, I am planning to revise the RSS News subforum areas, here: News, Links, Events and Announcements - The UNIX Forums ... maybe with a subforum for each OS specific news, like HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, OSX, etc. RSS subforums.... Please post your favorite OS specific RSS (RSS2) link... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

This will make you laugh.

Some of you may have seen this on other websites. But if you havnt this is great. It could actually be one of you here. Being in the IT Industry I have seen it ALMOST to this extent. The Website is Down!!! My Networks Down - FIX IT! :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Post Your Favorite FireFox Add-Ons Here

In an earlier poll I was a bit surprised to learn that FireFox was so popular, over 95% have voted for FireFox to date. So, let's take a little time and please list your favorite, most useful, FireFox add-ons (with links to the add-on) and add a few words on how often and how useful do you find... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Contagious Laugh

If you watch this and dont laugh, something is very wrong with you. Contagious Laugh .:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny - Had to laugh

Guys, This is funny. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jralph2005/bart.png jaysunn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaysunn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is it a joke or a command?

Hello, I have found some commands in a forum under "top ten unix commands" topic and I'd like to ask: what does below command do: Could it really be a command or a joke? :(){ :|:& };: Thanks Boris (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
6 Replies
OFXCONNECT(1)							   User Commands						     OFXCONNECT(1)

NAME
ofxconnect - Create a statement request file SYNOPSIS
ofxconnect [OPTIONS]... [FILES]... DESCRIPTION
ofxconnect 0.9.4 prints to stdout the created OFX file based on the options you pass it. currently it will only create a statement request file. you can POST this to an OFX server to request a statement from that financial institution for that account. -h, --help Print help and exit -V, --version Print version and exit --fipid=STRING FI partner identifier (looks up fid, org & url from partner server) --fid=STRING FI identifier --org=STRING FI org tag --bank=STRING IBAN bank identifier --broker=STRING Broker identifier --user=STRING User name --pass=STRING Password --acct=STRING Account ID --type=INT Account Type 1=checking 2=invest 3=ccard --past=LONG How far back to look from today (in days) --url=STRING Url to POST the data to (otherwise goes to stdout) --trid=INT Transaction id Group: command -s, --statement-req Request for a statement -a, --accountinfo-req Request for a list of accounts -p, --payment-req Request to make a payment -i, --paymentinquiry-req Request to inquire about the status of a payment -b, --bank-list List all known banks -f, --bank-fipid List all fipids for a given bank -v, --bank-services List supported services for a given fipid --allsupport List all banks which support online banking ofxconnect 0.9.4 May 2012 OFXCONNECT(1)