Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Lord of the Rings and Counter Strike on OpenSUSE 11.1 Post 302307781 by brendanb on Thursday 16th of April 2009 10:15:55 AM
Old 04-16-2009
Lord of the Rings and Counter Strike on OpenSUSE 11.1

is it possible to get Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 and Counter Strike working on OpenSUSE 11.1? i'm dual booting SUSE with XP but if i can get those games working then there is no need for Windows.

Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Lord of the Green Dragon

Hey! (first post!) Has anyone here ever played Dungeons and Dragons before? Well, this game, Legend of the Green Dragon, does have it's similiarities.. And is a great roleplaying environment.. I would really like to to get the community built up -- It's sort of difficult because this game... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: programgeek
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

script on strike?

dear sages, please tell me what's wrong with the following script: #!/bin/sh #usage yd2ymd 1998213 # if there is no command line argument, assume one is being # piped in and read it if then read dt else dt=$1 fi #... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: serguey
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

counter

Hi, I need some help. Shell script counter. i need to add condition to check if counter is more than 10 and longer than 3 hours? it runs every 5 mins. it only check count and send email right now. it runs in cron as below gregcount.ksh gregdb 10 > /tmp/gregcount.out 2> /tmp/gregcount.err ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pega
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

strike last part from list of files

Hi, I have list of files as following: /home/abc/x/23344.php /home/axx/zz/ddddd/abc/7asda/2434.php /home/zzz/7x/y/114.php /home/assssc/x/yasyday/23664.php ( last part in each line is <somenumber.php> I need to somehow get this from the above: /home/abc/x/... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: fed.linuxgossip
6 Replies
Moose::Meta::Attribute::Native::Trait::Counter(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation    Moose::Meta::Attribute::Native::Trait::Counter(3pm)

NAME
Moose::Meta::Attribute::Native::Trait::Counter - Helper trait for Int attributes which represent counters VERSION
version 2.0603 SYNOPSIS
package MyHomePage; use Moose; has 'counter' => ( traits => ['Counter'], is => 'ro', isa => 'Num', default => 0, handles => { inc_counter => 'inc', dec_counter => 'dec', reset_counter => 'reset', }, ); my $page = MyHomePage->new(); $page->inc_counter; # same as $page->counter( $page->counter + 1 ); $page->dec_counter; # same as $page->counter( $page->counter - 1 ); my $count_by_twos = 2; $page->inc_counter($count_by_twos); DESCRIPTION
This trait provides native delegation methods for counters. A counter can be any sort of number (integer or not). The delegation methods allow you to increment, decrement, or reset the value. DEFAULT TYPE
If you don't provide an "isa" value for your attribute, it will default to "Num". PROVIDED METHODS
o set($value) Sets the counter to the specified value and returns the new value. This method requires a single argument. o inc o inc($arg) Increases the attribute value by the amount of the argument, or by 1 if no argument is given. This method returns the new value. This method accepts a single argument. o dec o dec($arg) Decreases the attribute value by the amount of the argument, or by 1 if no argument is given. This method returns the new value. This method accepts a single argument. o reset Resets the value stored in this slot to its default value, and returns the new value. BUGS
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs. AUTHOR
Moose is maintained by the Moose Cabal, along with the help of many contributors. See "CABAL" in Moose and "CONTRIBUTORS" in Moose for details. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-28 Moose::Meta::Attribute::Native::Trait::Counter(3pm)