Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Scan Rates
Operating Systems AIX Scan Rates Post 302307777 by seacros on Thursday 16th of April 2009 10:00:14 AM
Old 04-16-2009
I would like to know this also. Mine have not reached that high but I would like to know so i can tune my monitoring agents for my AIX servers.

SeaCros

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IP Name scan

Hi. how to search a range of IP:s for their registed IP names? Like nslookup or host for all IPs 130.xxx.xxx.1 to 130.xxx.xxx.254 //nicke (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicke30
2 Replies

2. Advertise with Us

Special Discount Rates for Job Posting In Effect

The UNIX and Linux Job Board is a service provided by the The UNIX and Linux Forums to help employers connect with UNIX and Linux professionals. All proceeds from this service go towards supporting the forums. Please PM Neo or email with any questions about this service. Promotion A: $99 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP run from shell script gives slow transfer rates

Hey everybody, this is my first post so be gentle. I have two Sun 5220's running Solaris 10 that are directly connected with a cross-over cable at Gig. One of these boxes is my production Oracle server which generates a 50GB dump file every evening at 10:50. The other Solaris is a devolopment... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Countificus
8 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Where to find higher consulting rates?

Have any IT consultants here been on a project where you knew the bill rate was really high but you only got a tiny piece of it (like paid $60/hr and billed out around $200)? Does anyone know of a company that pays consultants well - like 70-80% or more of what they're getting? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: apierce
5 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Virus/Malware Uptake Rates

Hi. I'm trying to get information about the rates at which viruses and malware infect computers. Let's say that Mr. Dastardly Developer discovers an exploitable flaw, writes a virus to take advantage of it, and releases the virus. Assuming that a large-scale attack method is chosen (Facebook,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: treesloth
2 Replies

6. Hardware

BackBlaze article on HDD failure rates.

Very interesting. One for the pros here... Hard Drive Failure Rates: The Results from 68,813 Hard Drives (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
3 Replies
STRUCT 
CFG80211_SCAN(9) Scanning and BSS list handling STRUCT CFG80211_SCAN(9) NAME
struct_cfg80211_scan_request - scan request description SYNOPSIS
struct cfg80211_scan_request { struct cfg80211_ssid * ssids; int n_ssids; u32 n_channels; const u8 * ie; size_t ie_len; u32 flags; u32 rates[IEEE80211_NUM_BANDS]; struct wireless_dev * wdev; struct wiphy * wiphy; unsigned long scan_start; bool aborted; bool no_cck; struct ieee80211_channel * channels[0]; }; MEMBERS
ssids SSIDs to scan for (active scan only) n_ssids number of SSIDs n_channels total number of channels to scan ie optional information element(s) to add into Probe Request or NULL ie_len length of ie in octets flags bit field of flags controlling operation rates[IEEE80211_NUM_BANDS] bitmap of rates to advertise for each band wdev the wireless device to scan for wiphy the wiphy this was for scan_start time (in jiffies) when the scan started aborted (internal) scan request was notified as aborted no_cck used to send probe requests at non CCK rate in 2GHz band channels[0] channels to scan on. AUTHOR
Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> Author. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 3.10 June 2014 STRUCT CFG80211_SCAN(9)