Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: need help big time
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting need help big time Post 302307593 by rockbike on Wednesday 15th of April 2009 09:53:30 PM
Old 04-15-2009
sample of the data file:
Murray Saul:2725.9
David Ward:1370.24
Evan Weaver:356

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

this helps me out big time

ever since i started playing with unix at work i have found all kinds of helpful tools that my companie has added into our /usr/bin/ this is the one that helped the most """"""ldr""""""" #!/bin/sh # # @(#) %filespec: ldr-2 % %date_modified: Wed Sep 6 09:54:07 2000 % # # ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerzey4life
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to view a big file(143M big)

1 . Thanks everyone who read the post first. 2 . I have a log file which size is 143M , I can not use vi open it .I can not use xedit open it too. How to view it ? If I want to view 200-300 ,how can I implement it 3 . Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How big is too big a config.log file?

I have a 5000 line config.log file with several "maybe" errors. Any reccomendations on finding solvable problems? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NeedLotsofHelp
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gref -f taking long time for big file

grep -f taking long time to compare for big files, any alternate for fast check I am using grep -f file1 file2 to check - to ckeck dups/common rows prsents. But my files contains file1 contains 5gb and file 2 contains 50 mb and its taking such a long time to compare the files. Do we have any... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkskumar
10 Replies

5. Red Hat

Du -sh command taking time to calculate the big size files

Hi , My linux server is taking more time to calculate big size from long time. * i am accessing server through ssh * commands # - du -sh * #du -sh * | sort -n | grep G Please guide me for fast way to find big size directories under to / partition Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nats
8 Replies

6. AIX

Big VG to normal VG

hello, can we convert big vg back to normal VG? and scalable VG to big/normal VG? if yes , how (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amvineeth
2 Replies
GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)						    OpenGL 3.3						    GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)

NAME
glGetMultisamplefv - retrieve the location of a sample C SPECIFICATION
void glGetMultisamplefv(GLenum pname, GLuint index, GLfloat *val); PARAMETERS
pname Specifies the sample parameter name. pname must be GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. index Specifies the index of the sample whose position to query. val Specifies the address of an array to receive the position of the sample. DESCRIPTION
glGetMultisamplefv queries the location of a given sample. pname specifies the sample parameter to retrieve and must be GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. index corresponds to the sample for which the location should be returned. The sample location is returned as two floating-point values in val[0] and val[1], each between 0 and 1, corresponding to the x and y locations respectively in the GL pixel space of that sample. (0.5, 0.5) this corresponds to the pixel center. index must be between zero and the value of GL_SAMPLES - 1. If the multisample mode does not have fixed sample locations, the returned values may only reflect the locations of samples within some pixels. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if pname is not one GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if index is greater than or equal to the value of GL_SAMPLES. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)