Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet? Post 302307323 by Neo on Wednesday 15th of April 2009 05:41:30 AM
Old 04-15-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkihong
Well, I needed to pay around 2 USD for 100KBytes when I first tried visiting a few sites on a 3G phone. And that was just a few sites!
Wow! That is outrageous! I thought I was paying too much for a few dollars a month for 30 - 40 hours unlimited GPRS. Compared to you, I am getting it almost for free, if I stay under the hours of usage.

Now I am looking for an inexpensive unlimited GPRS package, because I would like to stay connected via mobile anytime I am away from a computer.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to forward email to mobile phone?

could anyone tell me how to forward ur email to mobile by writing a unix script? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What Company Makes Your Mobile Phone?

Without getting into the exact models (which change all the time anyway), who makes your (primary) mobile phone? (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
35 Replies

5. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies
holidays(4)							   File Formats 						       holidays(4)

NAME
holidays - prime/nonprime table for the accounting system SYNOPSIS
/etc/acct/holidays DESCRIPTION
The /etc/acct/holidays file describes which hours are considered prime time and which days are holidays. Holidays and weekends are con- sidered non-prime time hours. /etc/acct/holidays is used by the accounting system. All lines beginning with an "*" are comments. The /etc/acct/holidays file consists of two sections. The first non-comment line defines the current year and the start time of prime and non-prime time hours, in the form: current_year prime_start non_prime_start The remaining non-comment lines define the holidays in the form: month/day company_holiday Of these two fields, only the month/day is actually used by the accounting system programs. The /etc/acct/holidays file must be updated each year. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Example of the /etc/acct/holidays file. The following is an example of the /etc/acct/holidays file: * Prime/Nonprime Table for the accounting system * * Curr Prime Non-Prime * Year Start Start * 1991 0830 1800 * * only the first column (month/day) is significant. * * month/day Company Holiday * 1/1 New Years Day 5/30 Memorial Day 7/4 Indep. Day 9/5 Labor Day 11/24 Thanksgiving Day 11/25 day after Thanksgiving 12/25 Christmas 12/26 day after Christmas SEE ALSO
acct(1M) SunOS 5.10 28 Mar 1991 holidays(4)