Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Issue Related to Splash Screen in Java Post 302307320 by smartgupta on Wednesday 15th of April 2009 05:37:03 AM
Old 04-15-2009
after adding it,I am still not getting the image.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

file related issue

Hi all, Anybody knows how to write a script to open a file and store the weekday(mon-sun) on first line and current datetime on the second line of the file. If file doesn't exist, create a new one and store the weekday and current datetime. If it already exists, open it and get both... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: k_oops9
2 Replies

2. Programming

help me with the error of Java related to UNIX

Can you help me with my code? I wrote a Java program and ran it in gdb, the debugger said that : (gdb) run handhelditems 1 1000 Starting program: /home/wqq/crawl/handhelditems/crawl_what_i_want handhelditems 1 1000 Program received signal SIGPWR, Power fail/restart. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cf.george
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Shell Script Question.... [java related]

Hey guys! This is my first post, as im new here :S I have a simple problem for a big program. We have a .sh to install it, but when I run the .sh in terminal like i should, It says the class is not found. I believe it has to do with the syntax, as the person who made it is not a linux pro. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Drags111
3 Replies

4. Programming

Issue Related to Splash Screen

Hi Guys, I am working with Solaris 9 and we are developing the application which will work on different OS.So we develop the GUI using JAVA swings... we want to display a Splash screen before starting the installation of the application... 1st we develop our application for windows and it is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date related issue

Hi, I have TDATE=$(date '+%b %d') That stores "Sep 01" in the TDATE. How I can store "Sep 1"? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipeshvshah
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

grub splash screen not displayed

I re-installed grub on /dev/sdb on a 3ware raid machine and now the grub splash screen is not displayed when booting. Server when boots up comes and halt in the grub menu and I need to manually load kernel and initrd to get the machine up. I have not changed any grub setting. I used the command... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil510
0 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

XUbuntu Live CD customizing using uck-gui. - Splash screen not changing

Hi all, I am customizing the Xubuntu 12.04 live cd.. Using uck-gui , i extracted the iso file and mounted in a location. Can anyone please help me out how to proceed with removing the splash screen ( the screen that gives loading image with xubuntu logo) or to change the logo that is in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: selvarajvs
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

XUbuntu Live CD customizing using uck-gui. - Splash screen not changing

Hi all, I am customizing the Xubuntu 12.04 live cd.. Using uck-gui , i extracted the iso file and mounted in a location. Can anyone please help me out how to proceed with removing the splash screen ( the screen that gives loading image with xubuntu logo) or to change the logo that is in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: selvarajvs
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in an issue related to mailx

Hello, I have a file temp.txt with the below contents : Sep 9 03:04:51 adcsdp01 MAPDR2_00: Unable to open trace file adpstartarv.log. (Error 110 Resource temporarily unavailable) Sep 9 03:05:35 adcsdp01 MAPDR2_00: SAP Service ADPMR2_00 successfully started. Sep 9 03:04:51 adcsdp01... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul2662
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

IBM eServer X 335 stops boot process at Server splash screen

Hi there. I used to use linux a lot a number of years ago but it has been quite a while so ?I really consider myself a beginner again. I have an old IBM eServer X Series 335 machine and I want to get it back up and running for a number of reasons. I knew that one of the SCSI drives was bad and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filch2
2 Replies
IMAGETRUECOLORTOPALETTE(3)						 1						IMAGETRUECOLORTOPALETTE(3)

imagetruecolortopalette - Convert a true color image to a palette image

SYNOPSIS
bool imagetruecolortopalette (resource $image, bool $dither, int $ncolors) DESCRIPTION
imagetruecolortopalette(3) converts a truecolor image to a palette image. The code for this function was originally drawn from the Indepen- dent JPEG Group library code, which is excellent. The code has been modified to preserve as much alpha channel information as possible in the resulting palette, in addition to preserving colors as well as possible. This does not work as well as might be hoped. It is usually best to simply produce a truecolor output image instead, which guarantees the highest output quality. PARAMETERS
o $ image -An image resource, returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(3). o $dither - Indicates if the image should be dithered - if it is TRUE then dithering will be used which will result in a more speckled image but with better color approximation. o $ncolors - Sets the maximum number of colors that should be retained in the palette. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Converting a true color image to a palette-based image <?php // Create a new true color image $im = imagecreatetruecolor(100, 100); // Convert to palette-based with no dithering and 255 colors imagetruecolortopalette($im, false, 255); // Save the image imagepng($im, './paletteimage.png'); imagedestroy($im); ?> NOTES
Note This function requires GD 2.0.1 or later (2.0.28 or later is recommended). PHP Documentation Group IMAGETRUECOLORTOPALETTE(3)