Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming fork&pipe "interpretting" shell - problem Post 302306619 by IdleProc on Monday 13th of April 2009 10:21:50 AM
Old 04-13-2009
wrong forum section.
anyway.....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

korn shell "loops & arrays"

Hi, I am trying to write a script which will loop until a certain action has been performed. I have two files i would like to compares. For example: file1 has a list of user ids (about 900) from the company's e-mail server. file2 has a list of user ids (about 50 or so) from... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: muzica
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Encoding Problem while using "|" (PIPE) as delimiter from Mainframe to Unix

We are facing a problem with PIPE (|) as a delimiter in one of our FTP flat files. We are constructing a Flat file in IBM-AIX and this contains various strings delimted by PIPE Symbol and then FTPing this to a Mainframe System The Mainframe program simply recieves this and FTPs the same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: seshendra
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script & sqlplus "plzz help"

hi friends, i m tryin to load data from one set of table to other i have sql procedure al ready for it..! i m going to load the procedure only if data in one of my table for example table "landing " have 10 records each attribute of this table is file_name status date ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kulbir
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to include RETURN KEY with Background process "&" in Shell Script

Hello All, I am a newbie in Shell script programming, and maybe you can help me with my query. I need to write a shell script (mntServer.ksh) that will start a background process and also to be able to run another script. The mntServer.ksh script contains: #!/bin/ksh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: racbern
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem using unix command with "&"

Hello, I've tried running several commands but am not getting the results I expect. Just to give you some background: 1) I'm running windows vista 2) I'm using Putty and have enabled X11 forwarding 3) I have also installed xming 4) I am using a free unix shell acount from devio.us 5) The... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tazor44
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

files having Script which works behind "who" & "w" commands

Dear All, plz print the path of files which have the script of "who" & "w" commands. thnx in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: saqlain.bashir
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding the strings beween 2 characters "/" & "/" in .txt file

Hi all. I have a .txt file that I need to sort it My file is like: 1- 88 chain0 MASTER (FF-TE) FFFF 1962510 /TCK T FD2TQHVTT1 /jtagc/jtag_instreg/updateinstr_reg_1 dff1 (TI,SO) 2- ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Behrouzx77
10 Replies

8. Web Development

How would I mod_rewrite "/~a1Pha" and "/=a1Pha" to "/paste/a1Pha.htm"? (internally & externally)

Basically I want to shorten URLs on my html pasting site (pasteht.ml), by using "/~a1Pha" instead of "/paste/a1Pha". The ID is 5 numbers and letters, both cases. For example: /~idnum serves /paste/idnum.htm /=idnum serves /paste/idnum.htm /paste/idnum redirects to /~idnum (to update any old... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phillips1012
0 Replies

9. AIX

How to use 'expect' to pass UID & Password to a "for loop" in shell script?

Friends, Need someone's help in helping me with the below requirement for a script: > For a list of servers(over 100+), I need to login into each of them(cannot configure password-less ssh) & grab few configuration details < I know, this is possible through expect programming in a simple... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thisissouvik
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use 'expect' to pass UID & Password to a "for loop" in shell script?

Friends, Need someone's help in helping me with the below requirement for a script: > For a list of servers(over 100+), I need to login into each of them(cannot configure password-less ssh) & grab few configuration details < I know, this is possible through expect programming in a simple... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: thisissouvik
14 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)