Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Test 223: System p Administrator Post 302306238 by ahusain29 on Saturday 11th of April 2009 08:33:00 PM
Old 04-11-2009
test 000-223

hi, if any one can send me the latest exam dumps for test 000-223. it will be highly appreciable
thanks

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

I want to become a System Administrator

Has anyone got any advice on how I can get a job as a Unix/Solaris system administrator? My current job is supporting an application that runs on Solaris servers. I have very minimal Solaris/Unix skills but would like to expand on them with the aim of getting a junior sys admin role. I have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sepia
4 Replies

2. AIX

Redbooks for test 223

Hi, The redbook sg246191 - pSeries AIX System Administration is good for the test 223 ? What redbooks is good to sutdy for this test ? Thanks in advance Reinaldo Dias (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
0 Replies

3. AIX

Test 223

Hi, It is possible to study for the test 223 with AIX 4.3 ??? I have a old 43-140 with AIX 4.3.3.What are the best way to study ? This books helps to study for 223 ? IBM - AIX 5L AU14 System Administration I - Student Notebook.pdf IBM - AIX 5L AU16 System Administration II - Student... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
3 Replies

4. AIX

Planning to prepare for AIX P5 system admin test 223

Hi - one of my frined suggested me to complete the certification for AIX test 223. However, i am not aware of Unix OS and neither has experience of sys admin. I would like to know whether i would be able to prepare for AIX certification and also is it a must to have unix/Sun knowledge to prepare... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kbalakrishna200
2 Replies

5. Advertise with Us

Needed: Sr. System Administrator

Composite Software, Inc. is hiring! Sr. System Administrator Location: San Mateo, CA REQ: 10-22 Reports to: IT Manager Job Description Composite Software is hiring a full-time System Administrator. The system administrator will be responsible for installing,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Composite SW
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Know your System Administrator

Couldn't resist: www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/know.your.sysadmin.html (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radoulov
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux System Administrator for a role in CH

Hi guys I hope I will not break any rules and guidelines on the forum with this post. I am Admir, working as a recruiter for execIT Recruitment Zurich, Switzerland. Our client is an urgent need of a linux system administrator/support analyst who has trading floor experience and is eligible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BosAd
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Becoming a system administrator, need some advice.

I've been learning linux and solaris for the past couple months and have been thinking about seeking a systems admin career. Is it worth it to learn solaris? Do many companies really use it or is it a waste of my time? Would learning just linux be a better idea? I see there's more opportunity as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: austinramsay
2 Replies
Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue(3pm)

NAME
Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue - OO API for representing queues from the Amazon Simple Queue Service. SYNOPSIS
use Amazon::SQS::Simple; my $access_key = 'foo'; # Your AWS Access Key ID my $secret_key = 'bar'; # Your AWS Secret Key my $sqs = new Amazon::SQS::Simple($access_key, $secret_key); my $q = $sqs->CreateQueue('queue_name'); $q->SendMessage('Hello world!'); my $msg = $q->ReceiveMessage(); print $msg->MessageBody() # Hello world! $q->DeleteMessage($msg->MessageId()); INTRODUCTION
Don't instantiate this class directly. Objects of this class are returned by various methods in "Amazon::SQS::Simple". See Amazon::SQS::Simple for more details. METHODS
Endpoint() Get the endpoint for the queue. Delete([%opts]) Deletes the queue. Any messages contained in the queue will be lost. SendMessage($message, [%opts]) Sends the message. The message can be up to 8KB in size and should be plain text. ReceiveMessage([%opts]) Get the next message from the queue. Returns an "Amazon::SQS::Simple::Message" object. See Amazon::SQS::Simple::Message for more details. If MaxNumberOfMessages is greater than 1, the method returns an array of "Amazon::SQS::Simple::Message" objects. Options for ReceiveMessage: o MaxNumberOfMessages => NUMBER Maximum number of messages to return. Value should be an integer between 1 and 10 inclusive. Default is 1. DeleteMessage($receipt_handle, [%opts]) Delete the message with the specified receipt handle from the queue ChangeMessageVisibility($receipt_handle, $timeout, [%opts]) NOT SUPPORTED IN APIs EARLIER THAN 2009-01-01 Changes the visibility of the message with the specified receipt handle to $timeout seconds. $timeout must be in the range 0..43200. AddPermission($label, $account_actions, [%opts]) NOT SUPPORTED IN APIs EARLIER THAN 2009-01-01 Sets a permissions policy with the specified label. $account_actions is a reference to a hash mapping 12-digit AWS account numbers to the action(s) you want to permit for those account IDs. The hash value for each key can be a string (e.g. "ReceiveMessage") or a reference to an array of strings (e.g. ["ReceiveMessage", "DeleteMessage"]) RemovePermission($label, [%opts]) NOT SUPPORTED IN APIs EARLIER THAN 2009-01-01 Removes the permissions policy with the specified label. GetAttributes([%opts]) Get the attributes for the queue. Returns a reference to a hash mapping attribute names to their values. Currently the following attribute names are returned: o VisibilityTimeout o ApproximateNumberOfMessages SetAttribute($attribute_name, $attribute_value, [%opts]) Sets the value for a queue attribute. Currently the only valid attribute name is "VisibilityTimeout". AUTHOR
Copyright 2007-2008 Simon Whitaker <swhitaker@cpan.org> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-05-16 Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue(3pm)